Chapter 5

*Caroline*

"What?!?" Olivia and I both say at the same time.

"Ummm... yea. We met at a photo-shoot for Target." Mary said "We hang out at least once a month. And the shoot was 6 months ago."

"What?!?" We both said again.

"Yea. Were sorta a couple" Mary said starting to blush.

"What?!" We said AGAIN.

"Ok. That's enough. Just shut up!" Mary said before picking her phone.

"Are you talking to Cammy-Wammy." Olivia said making a heart with her hands.

"Shut up" Mary said slapping her playfully.

"Okk... we need to stop at PCA (Pacific Coast Academy) to pick up Maria." I say.

"Yaaaa... I love Maria" Olivia says.

"Well she's bringing a friend with her and her friends are usually super obnoxious." I said groaning.

As we pulled into PCA, we say Maria sitting on the grass with some guy.

"Ooooo... looks like Maria's gotta a little crushy wushy." Mary said.

Maria saw us and came running over with the guy she was with. He looked REALLY familiar.

"Hiii Caroline." She's said coming over and giving me "I think you know, this is Hayes."

"As in like Hayes GRIER. THE Hayes Grier." Olivia said starting to freak out.

"Umm... yeah. I promised Nash and the other guys, I would meet them at MAGCON." Hayes said shyly.

Maria leaned over had kissed Hayes on the cheek.

"Who long have you 2 been dating?" I asked impatiently.

"Well about 9 months!" Hayes said holding the cat door open for Maria.

About 2 and half hours later, we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

We had to go in the back door so has didn't get mobbed. Zaymmm it's a hard world out there.

Looks like were in the same hotel as the MAGCON guys.