Chapter 28

-Jack G-

"...Stacey" Jack J finally finished. "I made out and did other things with Stacey."

"STACEY YOU F***IN IDIOT. OF ALL PEOPLE STACEY!!!!" Olivia said going off.

"STACEY!!! AS IN STACEY MEYERS!!" Caroline said.

More like yelled.

Olivia and I slapped Jack J at the same time.

"WAIT EVERYONE STOP!!" Carter yelled. "Who is Stacey?"

"You don't know who Stacey is?!?!" Mary said while on Carter's back.

"Stacey is Sydney's mortal enemy. She is actually Sydney's half sister. Sydney came home one day and she was laying in Sydney's bed NAKED. Sydney asked who is was and then Stacey called her a psycho bitch. That was when Sydney was 14 at the time. Two years later she should up again at Sydney's house again. This time she was in Sydney's bathtub with some other guy. His name was George. Which is also Sydney's dad name. And then she figured out it was her dad. So she tried to drown her in the tub. But then her dad freaked out and told Sydney that he loved Stacey. (Sydney's mom died when she was little.) So Sydney moved out and moved in with Caroline for about 3 months. Then she moved into her own apartment. When she found out she had a roommate. Stacey. She tried living with her. But she cut Sydney's clothes so she looked like a slut. And kept doing stuff with guys in Sydney's room. So Sydney moved back in with Caroline. Stacey still sends Sydney naked pictures and..."

"Wait. Naked pictures! Do you still have them?" Taylor asked.

"SHUT UP!!" Mary yelled.

"...and Stacey's pregnancy tests pretending that they were hers. Then George decided to propose to HIS HALF DAUGHTER. She said she wasn't ready but they decided to keep dating her. So then one day Stacey showed up asking Sydney for money. Sydney gave her the money and spent it on reckless living. By this I mean drugs. Everyone thought she died. But apparently not." Olivia finished. I

"That was probably the longest story I've ever heard." Carter yawned.

~Mary~

We took Sydney back to the hotel.

We decided to watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

Sydney was on Instagram for awhile when she just dropped her phone.

"Sydney? What? Are you okay?" Caroline asked.

She then started bawling.

I picked up her phone and saw.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was picture of Jack J just in his underwear with you guessed it Stacey in ONLY a lace bra and lace underwear.

"Caroline, Olivia go get the guys!" Mary said. "We have to go teach someone a lesson!"