beginning

So, all this began when she opted for literature. She always had some, yes only some interest in literature and art. She loved reading shakespear especially, when it was taught by one of her favourite teacher Mr.Dowell. this teacher made her love literature, she always admired the way he taught, instilling in his students the urge to do better. He always told his stidents to feed their brain of they really want to get something from it. To read as much as possible, ofcourse sam didn't read much but yes she use to read the same book again and again so that whenever she reads it she could grasp it more nicely and know something new about it. One thing that she was sure that she like is "knowing", yes she like knowing things. There are phases in her life when the subject of her knowing changes. During those time she has loce for new words she loved learning new words, often in her free time she was seen skimming through the pages of a dictionary. She also had a journal maintained in which she used to write the words she learn each day. She was a girl with a very low self esteem. She was constantly struggling with what is right and what is wrong. If a guy said hi to her on facebook, she used to kick him saying 'do i know you? Why did you message me? I don't talk to strangers, sorry.' These were her words then. She had one friend too, Sia,who claimed to be her best friend but sanya never considered her as a best friend. sanya did not open her heart to anyone she feared herself being mocked. She thought what she thought was weird and others don't think that way, therefore, she usually kept her feelings to herself she never trusted anyone. Though she held the secrets of other nobody could gain her trust. Yes, she was lonely. She was funny though her friends loved her and she loved them back. She never had enemies she was the kinds of person who is a friend to everyone. She admired people around her and wanted to be like one. But she couldn't. She didn't talk much. People scared her.