Chapter Three

"Cynthia talk to me." Austin groaned, following me out the door. I rolled my eyes and walked a little faster.

    "What's wrong" He pulled my arm,   stoping me from walking.

    "Austin, Let me go." I said a little annoyed.

    "No until you tell me why your ignoring me" He said puting both hands on my shoulder and stairing into my eyes.

    "It's that time of a month" I said, refering to my period. Even though it was a lie. I didn't want to tell him I was upset and jealous. This is only the third day I knew him.

    "Then why are you going to the beach?" He smirked, not believing me. I rolled my eyes and kept on walking. I heard Austin walking fastly behind me, when he caught up to me he didn't say anything. He just walked next to me and sighed over and over mocking me since I'm in a 'Mood'.

      "Wouldn't the sharks, like come after you?" He said laughing.

     "Ew Austin!" I punched his arm before speaking again, "Austin, It's called a tampon" I said while he rubbed his arm pretending it hurt.

    "I didn't need to know that" He said.

We finally arived at the beach, I took off my flipflops and walked in the hot sand to the shore. I layed down my towel and began striping. Austin just watched me, making me more insecure. I covered my stomach with my hands and looked down at the sand.

     "Hey," He said walking around the towel to me.

    "I don't understand why your insecure." He smiled and walked away.

I blushed a little and realized he was walking twards the board walk,

    "Hey , where you going?" I said

running behind him.

He turned around "I forgot my trunks at home" He pointed behind him as if the house was right there.

     "Hurry" I said walking back to the water and waiting on the towel, taining.

    "Hey beautiful"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a boy with beach bloned hair and nice toned abbs standing above me.

I sat up from the towel and looked around. "Who are you talking to?" I asked.

He chucked, "You" He winked and stuck out his hand. "My names Landy"

I blushed a little and stuck my hand out to shake his. "Cynthia"

    "Oh well Cynthia, I was about to go get some fro-yo with my buds, care to join?" he said smiling with his beautiful white teeth.

I saw Austin walking slowly down the board walk. "Um, I'm here with a friend" I said and pointed to Austin.

     "Boy?" He asked.

     "Huh?"

        "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked again.

I laughed a little "Nope, forever alone" He tilted his head and bent down a little since I was still sitting down and he was extreamly tall.

   "Call me" He saw my phone sitting next to me so he added his number and rubbed my chin with his thumb, then walked away. I watched him as he ran to the board walk with his friends, he was so atractive. His smile was amayzing.

     "Who was that?" Austin asked breaking me out my thoughts. I suddenly couldn't stop smiling.

    "No one." I said and slowly got up, shaking the little but of sand I had on me, off.

    "Sure didn't look like no one" He said.

    "What?" I asked, to see if he would say it again.

    "N-Nothing" He stutered.

      "Oh," He began taking off his clothes and I watched him, his abbs , his smile, his everything is just perfect.  No Cynthia, he likes Tina. Stay with Landy. Ughh but I can't like Landy if I'm falling for Austin.

After I was done mentally being retarted by arguing with myself, Austin looked at me. I was stairing at him for like 5 minutes.

     "Sorry your just really hot" Did I really just say that outloud? oh lord. He blushed,

      "So are you."

Before I could say anything, he turned around and ran to the water, with me following behind him.

.

.

.

    "Cynthia, Austin. Dinner." My mom screamed.

I opened my door and Austin pushed me, running down the stairs. Damn, someones fat. I walked down the stairs and sat in my seat at the table, that I been sitting in since I was little. Austin sat infront of me, my mom sat next to me and his mom sat next to him. For dinner we where having a basic meal, chicken, rice and corn.  Austin kicked me softly so I shot my head up at him and he winked at me. I smiled, "Whats going on between you two?" His mom asked, pointing to me and him with her fork while chewing.

   "Nothing" I said quickly.

   "Mmhmmm" My mom said smiling me. I rolled my eyes playfully and began blushing more. I quickly finished my food and after I washed my dish I ran into my room. I jumped on my bed and looked through an old magazine. All I can think about is Austin, I just want to go to his room and crash my lips into his. I want to feel his touch, I want to bite his lips and have all of him.

I heard someone knock on my door, "Come in" I said smiling thinking it's Austin.

    "Where is Austin" Tina asked curling her hair with her index finger.

    "In his room?" I said kind of annoyed.

    "Okay" She closed the door and left. Well thats just perfect, my 'Best Friend' Comes to MY house just to see him. I need to tell her how I feel before she does anything stupid. We been best friends all my life, she will understand. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to Austins room, without even knocking I opened the door and I could't believe what I saw. Austin had his hands on her hips and she was pushed against the wall, his lips locked onto hers and she ran her fingers in his hair.

She was only here for like 10 minutes , How did this even happen.

    "Oh um. Hey" Tina said whiping off Austins saliva from her mouth.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry I havnt updated in like a mounth, my mom took away my phone and I have no way to write , or do anything with my life lols.

The only reason I have it now is bc it's Austin's birthday and I begged my mom for it. kk bye

My twitter: @Austy_Skittles

Cynthia's twitter: @RushAmeezy

Tina's twitter: @Tina_athan