Ruined {Chapter 16}

**Ashleys POV**

I open the door and yell for my dad, who is the best and my 18 year old brother.

When I don't get an answer I begin to get worried. I grab my bags and put them on the barstools. On the counter I see a note.

(Note)

Ashley,

It's to hard to live in this wicked town. No one understands us. Us as in me and JT. This money should get you through a couple of years. Always know we will be with you in your heart. I also want you to know that JT wanted to come with me. Love you

-Dad&Jt
(End of note)

Inside of the note is a lot of money.

"You bastards" I can't control myself as I throw the stupid note on the counter making the money splatter on it.

I don't know what to do I'm alone in a 3 million dollar house with 4 cars. My dad stated before I left for magcon that everything was paid off for. I'm glad. At least something's on my side.

I call Nash and explain everything. The sweet guy that he is, he insisted on coming here to support me until the next magcon.

I'm glad he offered I would not be able to survive that long. If anything can cheer me up even a little it would be dirt bike riding in our, excuse me my, track outside.

I head upstairs and put on my gear. I go into the garage and am surprised to see that the bastards I use to call family didn't take any motorized vehicle. Great what am I going to do with 5 dirt bikes.

I get on my red one walk it outside. I start the engine. I'm feeling brave today why not try something dangerous. I push back my thoughts about what happened last time I tried to accomplish "tricks". Let's just say my sponsors weren't so proud.

I cruise around the track once and begin to pick up speed. I hit the hill and slowly release my legs from the bike.

15 min later and I'm still riding. I haven't felt this free in ages. I'm in the air and it feels good.

I slowdown and come to a stop when I see the Magcon boys gawking at me from the back yard patio.

I push the bike back in the garage and put my helmet and other gear off. Leaving me in my shorts and fox shirt.

"Oh my gosh that was amazing" Nash says. Sounding like a fangirl.

"You are Ashley the dirt bike rider. I remember my family would watch you. I was even there when you fell." hayes says kind of sad.

"Yep I remember that night. I tried to do what I did back there and well it didn't work" I say with a laugh.

I usher everybody inside and I tell the boys I'm taking a shower and to find the room they want. I don't tell them that someone has to sleep with me.

____________***********___________

Wow horrible update due to lack of ideas.

Wow Ashley a dirt bike rider. Is there anything else we don't know about her ;)

If you have suggestions about what Ashley hasn't told the crew comment!!

Bye ducklings.