Three Goals For This Month

What are three goals I have for this month? Well...let me think about this one.

As I'm writing this, it is July 21, 2017, so the month is almost over. There's not much time to complete these three goals so I don't really see a point in coming up with them, but I'll do it anyway, for the sake of this book.

The first goal is to be prepared for the upcoming school year. I'm going to be a junior in high school in August, and I want to be prepared for it. I'm taking multiple Advanced Placement (AP) classes this year and I have to be prepared for them or else I'll get too far behind to even function in those classes.

The second goal is to not freak out about the start of the new school year. I normally have a ridiculous amount of anxiety about school. Whether it's coming back from a break, or just going to school every morning, I have a lot of panic attacks when it comes to school. I want to try and remain calm about school this year, even though I can almost guarantee that won't happen.

The third goal is that I want to finish the book I have to read for summer reading for school. I'm kind of nervous about being able to finish it because I only have 12 days left to finish it. I'm about 30% of the way done with it, and I'm terrified that I'm not going to finish it.