Chapter 2: the new girls

Raven's POV

 I woke up first the next morning and yawns then look at my arms and sigh looking at tiny scars.I got up fast and made breakfast for everyone then walked into the shower luckily we had provided shampoo and conditioner. got out when I was finished I walked out and got dressed in a black shirt,black and neon yellow converse,some bandages to cover up my arms and legs from my scars,and then I put my hair up in a high ponytail.

Sabrina's POV

I woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes still have asleep I got up the floor creaking lightly and walked to the kitchen sat down and ate some savouring the sweet honey like taste in my mouth then I get up,Yawn,and brush my teeth waiting for the shower to be hot again.

Katrina's POV

I stay asleep having a perfect dream to lazy to get up next thing I know i feel icy water under my shirt i jump up and scream "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I turn to see Raven with an annoyed face "WHY?!" "you wouldn't wake up." she said and walked away her black hair in a high ponytail and her red threatening eyes walking out the door. 

Raven's POV 

Sabrina is in the shower now and I was sitting there finishing my breakfast then got up,brushed my teeth,and get my weapons. Katrina runs down stairs and falls on her face along the way.She gets up and runs away woth her brown hair in a big mess.She was running to a brush. I walk and Knock on the bathroom door "HURRY UP SABRINA WE NEED TO GO!" I called "OKAY!" she called back and walked down stairs her blond dripping hair in a ponytail and her green eyes bright with hyperness. Katrina takes a quick shower then runs down stairs I look at there outfits Katrina had on a dark blue shirt with some purple leggings and converse and Sabrina had on lime green leggings a hot pink tank top and a jacket with purple chucks.

Katrina's POV

I run out the door and smile lightly leaving the rest in the dust.I was pretty fast compared to the rest i turn to the sighed seeing a kid with black hair and a wierd green outfit he has hearts in his eyes "So much youth." he said nd I backed away slightly then ran away to the school.

Sabrina's POV

I watch as Katrina leaves us behind and facepalm with a sweatdropped and looked over to Raven. As a guy was staring at her emotionless.I shrug then look at another guy with a puppy and brown hair.I aww mentally and walk over to him "Cute puppy!" "Thanks!" he says back happily and smiles showing his sharp canines. I smile and walk.

Raven's POV 

I walk feeling like someone was staring at me and turn around to see a boy with black eyes and hair to match, I shrug and keep walking as i still felt his eyes on me.

A/n

The closest pic i could find with Raven and sabrina together (except Sabrina's eyes are green) so yeah..^^'