Hike

This one is a modern day fic. Reader and Ringo are at their currant age. Don't like? Don't read. If you do like, WARNING; there will be smut. ;)

Imagine you're off on a hike with Ringo. The sun's out, the birds are singing and the most beautiful man in History carn't stop staring at you. The way you smile, the way you laugh; the way Nature inspires you. He loves it all. As you look back at him to show him a heart shaped stone you found, you see him grin. "What? You ask, a small smile creeping across your face. He shakes his head and says; "Just you."
With that, he takes your hand and leads you off the trail a bit to a secluded; shady spot. He pulls you close to his tight body and crashes his soft lips to yours, humming in pleasure as his hands roam your body. You let out a breathy moan once you feel his glorious beard on the tender flesh of your neck. *gasp* "Oh! Ah! Mmmm....I like that." You whisper as his lips travel further down. He rips up your shirt and tongues your navel, pulling a surprised squeak from your lips. As his fingers find the button and zip of your denim shorts, he deftly undoes them and pulls them down. "Oh, my my." He coos. "Just look at the crotch of your knickers. You're soaking." Says he as he slips his hand into said knickers.
You moan aloud when his thick fingers press into your tight heat. "Oh, I'm gonna love this." He chuckles as he pulls his hard, throbbing cock from his joggers. Lifting you up into his arms, he thrusts said member deep in your velvet walls. His blue eyes shut tight as his brow knitted in sheer pleasure at the feel of your puss constricting around his girth. "So tight you are, baby. Mmmm....yes! He drawls as you toss your head back and moan. "Ohhh....Daddy! I'm gonna come! You cry out as he hits your sweet spot just right. He buries his face in the crook of your neck as he comes hard inside you and you take it all before he removes his softening cock and puts you back down.
The two of you resituate yourselves before coming back out of the bushes. He leans in and presses soft, open mouth kisses to your neck as he puts his baseball hat on you and smiles. "You're so beautiful." Says he as you take his hand and finish your hike.

-Fin