I Got your back (a thug story)

Reagan POV:

"OMG bitch's I can't believe it" I said while screaming in jumping up in down. I just got my black and sliver Mercedes truck. "Girl you doing it big now let's roll out" my best friend Jordan said while getting in.  "Girl you know we hitting up the mall to go shopping!!!" I screamed as I sped off into traffic we was riding when my phone had played my song Walk Thru by Rich Homie Quan. "I feel like the man when I walk thru." aye I screamed while speeding up.  We was all up in the song until Isaiah Called Jordan.

phone convo....

Jordan-Hello?

Isaiah - Where you at?

Jordan- on my way to the mall

Isaiah - With who? 

Jordan- Reagan

Isaiah- Oh just checking on you

Jordan- What you doing

Isaiah- At the trap finna go home

Jordan- oh okay love you bye

Isaiah- love you too bye

"Girl look at you all in love" I said to Jordan while pulling up in a parking space at the mall.  "Yeah" she said while grabbing her purse and getting out the car. We walked into that mall in I had to go to Vitoria Secret cause I Nescafe me some more yoga pants, sweaters, panties in ect. When we walked out we went to journeys in got us some toms, uggs, and Dr.Martens boots. We walked in talked in shop until we got thirsty and hungry so we went to the food court I got me a strawberry and mango smoothie and cinnamon pretzel she had got a salad in a banana strawberry smoothie. We went to go find a table but the mall was hella packed today so we was just standing looking until these group of boys said we can sit with them we looked at each other and it was only the last to seats it looks like so we sat in said hi. One of the boys was hella cute he had tattoos on he arms in neck in probably on his chest too he was light brown with hazel eyes they looked yellowish in the light he had curly waves with braces OMG he was sexy. He just keep staring at me Jordan seem comfortable she was just talking away to me but I was in the daze.  He looked at me while licking his lips I just start looking straight ahead we finish eating got up down left and went to the car I drop her off and headed home it was 4:30 in the afternoon so I had changed into some love pink leggings with some converse a cami with a love pink thin sweater in decided to take a walk. I didn't know where I was going but I ended up at the park as I was walking through the park I spotted the same boy that I seen at the mall today so I decided to say hi. I walked over to where him and his friends where at getting ready to play basketball. "Hey aren't you the same boy that I said was it at the mall?" I asked while turning off my music. "Yeah hey I didn't get yo name tho?" he said while smiling at me.  "I'm Reagan and you are?" I asked.  "Egypt and where's your friend?" he asked " oh she at home I dropped her off after we lefted the mall her boyfriend wanted her back so I had to give her up. " I said while laughing "oh OK but do you stay around here? " he asked while laughing and smiling "Yeah" I said "OK can I get your number so we can hang out sometime. " Yeah it's 3234569854" I said while he put it in his phone then texted me hey.  "Look hey I gotta go but I will hit you up later tho." he said while smiling in running away onto the court.  "You got that bad bitch number didn't you" I heard someone say whole I was walking away I just shook my head and started back home I didn't have a long way but I didn't have a short way by the time I made it on my block it was dark out as I was almost to my house I saw a black SVU speed down the street towards me so I took off in full speed when I was bout to jump on my porch the car stopped in a man jumped out and when I noticed who it was I stopped in my heart started beating so fast I couldn't believe who it was OMFG.

------------------------------------------Sorry for any mistake hope you like comment or vote

                                   Love, Ziggy