Can you deal

Reagan POV:

I haven't talked to Egypt in a few days after our little ice cream date. But it's whatever i not going to chase after a guy i mean i do like him but he act like he don't really like me as a girlfriend but just a friend you know what i mean right?" i said as i was on the phone with Jordan.

Yeah girl but he just playing girl he know he want you be i gotta go before i have to kill me a nigga "SHUT UP Isaiah" (she yelled in to the back round)

Alright girl then i hung up the phone in got my lazy ass up and got in the shower in put on some crop love pink yoga leggings and a nike shirt i went downstairs and made me some butter peacen ice cream and sat down and put my earphones in.

While i was listen to my music Egypt name pops up across my screen oh wow now he want me as i think to myslef i answered the phone.

Phone convo:

R: Hello

E: Hello i am outside can you open your door?

R: Um Yeah here i come.

E: Alright bye.

(End of phone convo)

I got up and opened the door and there he was with no shirt , some nike sweat pants and some all white air force ones. He walked and in i closed the door behined him.

"So what brings you here?" i ask as we sat down on the coauch next to each other.

"I havent seen you in awhile and i missed you and i wanted to see you what you had company coming or something?" he asked

"No but i mean how did you get my address?" i asked him

"I got my ways do worry but i got no hug, kiss or nothing damn thats how you doing nigga I could have went some where else then." he said while smiling at me

"BOY! Then go i didn't ask you to come yo ass over i dont give a damn." I said while standing up

"Damn chill out i was just playing you know i want to be her with my baby." he said while standing up hugging and kissing on me.

"Boy stop and move cause i am not your baby." i said while pushing him back.

"alright i am bout to go." he said

He started walking to the door then he opened it and i was thinking Yeah right! whatever. He walked out got in his car and started it up and i ran out the door the his car and knocked on the window on his side.

"What" he said while rolling down the window a little.

"Why you leaving get out the car and come back in i am bored and i dont want to be alone by myself" i said with a sad voice.

"What you mean you told me to leave." He said while turning off his car and getting out closing the door.

'I knew you coludn't leave all of this" I said while moving my body and walking away laughing.

"Girl don't play you saw me I was about to pull off and you come out here bout to cry with all this sad shit" he said while closing the house door.

"Don't play youy anit see no fucking tear." I said

'Yeah ok whatever." he said while sitting down on the chair and the kicthen

'What you bout to make us to eat cause you know yo ass can't even cook." He said while looking uo from his phone.

"It aint no we in I nigga i am cooking for me and me only and i can cook for you information." said while getting the bred for my sandwich.

"You rude you no going cook for your daddy damn while i am here then well i am just bout to go." he said while standing up.