Chapter 2

matts POV

But it's to late, they started charging anyone of us that they sense as werewolf and of course my mate sat right next to the door where they came threw! I jumped up and ran toward the hunter who was going after my mate,but he grabbed her and held a gun to her head. She screamed and started scworming          "Stop moving or I will shoot you" he said                                                                                                    The whole gym went silent as they noticed there Luna was scared and in danger.                              "Come here guys" the same guy holding my mate said,                                                                            The hunters holding other wolfs dropped them and stood behind the hunter with my mate. It's pretty weird that I still dont know her name. All of my Guys came behind me and growled at the man .He held the gun down from her head and grapped her wrist instend. She wincced noticbly and we all growled. Because when a pack sees there Luna they bond with them instintly and make a link, so they feel her pain and emotions. ~why are u wincing~ I asked in the link where my whole pack could hear. ~he-e-e-e has silvier on his gloves and he is touching my wrist with them, I think they are about to bl-l-l-eed~ she replied. Her voice was so soft and beautifull ~You will be fine, just give me a- I was cut off as she was slammed up against the wall and punched in the stomach. She had her back up against the wall and she was shacking noticlebley and her wrist were bleeding along with her back.Because there is a first aid kit on the wall and that got slammed into her back. I growlled loudly so the hunter knew I would attack.   "What do u want!" i yelled                                                                                                                       "This is a warning" he stated                                                                                                               "For what?"                                                                                                                                       "i will tell her" he said,                                                                                                                              then wispered somthing in her ear.she looked terriffid and a tear slid down her cheek. that made my heart shatter. my mate cant be scared or in pain with i'm around so that means its really bad.She wimmperd as she slid down the walll.I was suprized that she held her self up that long without crying. The hunters wallked out of the gym like nothing happed.I ran straight towards her and gulfed her into a hug she hugged me back and i felt sparks fly everywhere.

Hey, sorry i know its short and sorry for the bad editing! but im only 11! lol so hope you injoyed, its my first book that im trying to write so please dont be to hash! 

VOTE

COMMET

AND

SHARE

Thanks! ~Bree