7 | kim's noodle house

jimin focus
jimin, jin, and yoongi had been walking to the location taehyung texted jimin - the kim's noodle house. taehyung had told jimin that his friend's family owned the restaurant, and it was a place jin recognized immediately.

"i know their son - namjoon, my family are regular costumers there, and we talk sometimes."

"does jinnie have a crush too?!?" yoongi asked, causing jimin to scream an "ah!" while jin smacked his two friends.

"eh, i haven't been there in awhile, i doubt he would want to catch up." jin said, playing with his fingers.

"please, i'm sure he'd love to see you again." jimin reassured, smiling at jin.

the three were soon standing in front of the restaurant, making their way inside.

"he didn't even ask why we know about him?" jin asked - referring to taehyung; he was confused that he didn't question how jimin's friends knew about him.

"nope, he just said that he would bring his friends along too!"

"so that means namjoon will be here?" jin asked, unable to hide his excitement.

"maybe!" jimin said before looking around, seeing taehyung wave his hand to show jimin where he was.

"there he is!" jimin whispered to his friends, smiling at taehyung before sitting down next to the blonde boy.

"hey! these are my friends - jungkook, hoseok, and namjoon." the three smiled at the others. jimin introduced his friends, causing namjoon to look at jin.

"oh, seokjin! i haven't seen you in awhile!" namjoon smiled brightly, happy to see jin.

"i know, i'm sorry my family and i haven't been coming in recently." jin said, looking at namjoon.

"don't worry, i'm just glad to see you." jimin nudged jin with his elbow, winking at him. jin glared at him, smiling at namjoon.

soon, namjoon's father gave everyone a menu, before letting the seven order.

"so," taehyung started, leaning into jimin so only he could hear what he was saying, "do you want to go to the park after we finish eating?" jimin smiled at taehyung's suggestion, nodding his head. taehyung smiled back, before paying attention to the conversation the rest were having.

namjoon's mother soon carried bowls of steaming hot noodles, warning everyone to be careful and let them cool down a bit before eating.

"and don't worry about paying boys, it's on the house." mrs kim smiled. everyone thanked her, smiles plastered on their faces.

the seven began eating, groaning on "how good are these noodles!" all boys grew a liking for each other quickly, and they were already planning another time to hang out. once they finished, they thanked the kims and said their goodbyes.

taehyung grabbed jimin's hand, leaning into him before whispering, "ready to go now?" jimin could feel taehyung's hot breath on his ear, and jimin could only nod his head at taehyung. the boy smiled - hand still on jimin's - as they got up and told the others they would be leaving.

jimin looked over at yoongi - who was too busy talking to hoseok - then at jin, who winked at him and mouthed a "good luck" jokingly.

"let's go." taehyung smiled, intertwining their hands.