First meet

Jane sees the gun and pulls out hers almost instantly. She steps outta the car with her 2 hand guns one in each hand. That's when she sees Denzel walk out. He yells at his brother saying "drop your weapon that's Janelle and Shay". Ander holsters his gun and so does Janelle as Shay steps out of thr car Denzel introduces them  both to his brother. Ander looks at Janelle closely admiring her given beauty and strength but is soon brought back to reality when his brother told him they were leaving. Janelle hoped in the driver's seat while Shay and Denzel hop in the back leaving Ander to sit up front with Janelle. As Denzel and Shay carry on in the back Ander attempts to start a conversation with Janelle. He asks her about her work which she  responds " I'm an auto mechanic" and she leaves out the details of her villainous ways. She then asks him about his work so he lies and says "I work at a gun shop" so he doesn't reveal he's a hero in Gotham. Janelle nods and notices how strong built he is. Shaking it off she focuses on the road. Finally they reach there destination which is the bar her sister owns. Harley knows not to bring up that Janelle is her sister around Denzel. They walk into the bar and take a seat at the bar as Shay explains that Janelle knows the bar tender briefly not revealing that it's her sister. Harley walks over noticing the new person with them. So she says to them "finally Janelle gets a boyfriend" Janelle blushes embarassly and Shay explains that that's not Janelle boyfriend that's Denzels brother. Ander turned red a little cause of what Harley said. Ander moves closer to Janelle hoping to strike a conversation. Janelle looks over to him as he sits down. They lock eyes and for a moment Janelle gets a feeling she hasn't felt before she quickly looks away and signals for Harley to pour her a drink. Janelle and Ander get wrapped up in conversation they didn't even noticed how late it was getting finally Shay pulls Janelle aside and says "you must go Janelle it's late and I see you and Ander are hitting it off" Janelle sighs and blushes. She responds with " he doesn't like me like that" so Janelle grabs her stuff and leaves. For the next few weeks after that Ander started to come with his brother just so he can see Janelle. His brother caught on to this and questioned him about it so he simply denied it.