first date

After months of going with his brother to see Janelle, Ander finally decided he was going to ask Janelle on a date. He went to her work and waited for her to get off. As she walked out in her mechanics uniform which Ander found quite adorable on her. He walks up to her scared on what to say. She turns around and sees him. She freezes for a minutes shocked that he was there. She figured it was a coincidence and proceeded to her car where Ander followed her. She realizes he came for her and stops. He turns and studders on his words as he says "a-are you free monday". Janelle shocked says "are you asking me on a date". Ander responds "yes I am so what do you say?" Janelle agrees and they set up a time on Monday. Monday arrives and Ander is trying to get ready when his brother who he hadn't informed of the date walks in. Denzel asks where his brother is going all dresses up and he tells him he's going on a date with Janelle. Mean while at Janelle's house her best friend Shay is helping her get ready. Shay is helping Janelle with curling her long dark red hair and do her make up. Not long after Janelle looks in her closet to find a dress. After trying on a few dresses she decides with hesitation to go with the long black skin tight dress. Finally Ander knocks on her door and Shay answer and let's him in. He sits down and waits for Janelle to walk down stairs. Finally when she does he is struck by how beautiful she looks. Janelle sees him and is dazzled by how handsome he his. After Shay finishes taking pictures they head off to dinner. Over dinner they talk and lose track of time. Finally they head home, Ander leaves kissing Janelle good bye and goes to get ready for the long night ahead. Janelle does the same and after a series of questions from Shay about there date leaves to go cause mischief. She later runs into a hero who looks oddly familiar to her. After a brief fight leaving the hero bruised she heads home with a few burn marks. The next day she meets Shay as normal careful to hide her burns from Shay and Denzel. Denzel informs Janelle that Ander was badly injured last night not stating how and said that he wasn't going to be coming with them............

To be continued