Please Read

To everyone who has been waiting for me to update. I am so sorry and I will now explain.

Before school even ended I was having a hard time. Stress was a part of it, sure. But that's not all.

First my computer broke down, and if you don't know. That's how I update. I have everything on google docs and need a computer to get to it.

Next, on April 16th, Easter, at 2:45 my Uncle passed away. He was an alcoholic and it ended badly. He got a divorce with his wife (my Aunt) and was barely able to see his two daughters. (My cousins) he drank his problems. He went to rehab and afterwards a friend of his brought him to a bar. They drank and he became addicted again. He was admitted into the hospital many times. The night of the 15th, the doctor came in. Many of us were sitting in either chairs or on the floor. He wasn't going to make it. It was either take him off medication and he dies or we give him a large dose and he goes comfortably. It was so difficult. He fought so hard, not his ex wife or his children were there, she wouldn't let them. My grandmother kept texting the oldest and kept telling her he was gonna be okay. Finally he left us. it was so hard.

After that we had a memorial, we spread his ashes in the mountains like he wanted. I skipped many days of school out of depression. I couldn't do anything. I was grief stricken. Luckily I had my friends and they helped me so much. I love them all dearly. My father took it hard to, he lost his younger brother. And don't forget my grandmother. She told me that you are supposed to before your children. Not watch one die in front of you.

Summer started and I still wasn't able to get a new computer, I was able to, however, answer your guys' comments and shortly explain how sorry I was. On the 10th of July I went to go to the doctors. You may not know but I have a foot deformity and it's very painful. My surgery is on the 25th of July and at the moment, 4 days. Of course I'm worried, but I have to be strong. Cause I really have no one to lean on with this.

I did update one story. Which is Re-done!!. and I'm sorry for you all having to wait for me to be able to do things and get my life together. But sadly, I still do not have a computer. I'm using my step mothers and she's not home. So I'll try to update one story on either Wednesdays or Fridays from now on. Again, I am very sorry,

Sincerely, Ashton