Short Story Contest

4/22/16
12:52pm

I'm taking part in a Short Story Contest to be accepted into the The_MCDAlliance !!!!! golare_noir lord_zane and ResogiHeart30 here is my short story entry.

Name Of Particapant = Ashton or DragonForce13
Title Of Story = Wife of A Lord
Setting = MCD (MineCraft Diaries)

Alexis' POV
I still remember the day like it was yesterday, even though it was only a couple of months ago.

FlashBack
We were having a peaceful picnic in a forest close to the village. We sat on a red and white checkered blanket with rose petals surrounding us. A basket made from oak sat in the middle. Suddenly Levin brought a small velvet box out from behind him. He helped me up and got on one knee.

"Alexis, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" He asked happily. His eyes filled with love. My heart was beating a mile a minute. No words came out of my mouth. Fresh tears streamed down my face. I could only nodd happily. He slid a pink and light blue diamond ring onto my finger and stood straight. He pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him and we locked lips.

Present
I now stand in front a body length mirror. I wore a white princess dress made by the one and only Cadenza. I left my waist length strawberry blonde hair down and wore a pink and light blue flower crown. My wedding only starts in minutes and I was a nervous wreck.

"You'll be fine." My maid of honor or Aphmau.

I nodded and heard music. The wedding has started.

Soon After The Wedding Started
I walked down the isle. All my nervousness disapeared once my eyes met Levin's. His had dropped. His best man/Malachi had to push it back up. Which made me giggle. I handed my pink bouquet to Aphmau. Levin held my hands in his and I smiled at him. We said our vows.

"You may now kiss the bride!!!!!" The priest said happily. Levin wrapped him arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and our lips locked. Sparks flew as everyone of our small, but beautiful village applauded.

The best day of my life by far. Married infront of Irene, married to the love of my life. What could be better?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I hope you guys like my entry for this contest I'm taking part of. Wish me luck!!!!!!

I'm Out!!!!!!