Losing it all

[ Author's note: I did this story a while ago, so excuse for the rough flow. Enjoy.]

Prologue

After several years of friendship,of golden and joy filled times - it had all disappeared.

For it is,Jack Frost is alone again.

After being around for only 150 years or so,with no memory - never knowing who he was and why was he meant to exist - the young frost spirit had finally been believed in,talked to,treated as if he were an ordinary boy. First, was the freckled thirteen auburn boy. He had the odd name of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock ||| (the third), and he was the heir to the Cheif of Berk. Despite his physical appearance -a scrawny boy- he had the companionship of a Nightfury,a dragon who he calls 'Toothless'.

Then, he stumbled across a red stubborn fiery headed princess, which would rather die than take any orders from anyone -or so you think after the 'turning mum into a bear' story. She was a bonefide archer, and not bad with sword either. Merida and Jack seemed to always have a rivalry with each other, almost like a sibling rivalry,which she enjoyed some time because she only had younger brothers -triplets, identical. Merida is the princess, first born descendant of her clan ,but she doesn't act like one, nor wants to be one. Of course she'll do her duties, but she has some stubbornness issues (like Vikings, but they're the Scott's enemies.).

Jack called this girl 'blondie','Punzie',or simply without the Z. She's sweet and kind, with a talent of painting over her entire interior of her tower, and other ordinary things she could do in her daily basis locked up in her there, isolated from the world. Rapunzel began to develop feelings for Jack at a point, and at sometimes she showed her affection for him. She attempted to impress him, hoping that he felt the same way. But Jack -he doesn't want her hurt. After all,she's mortal and he's stuck living for eternity.

They have grown on their own. Goodbye Jack.

[ I do not own Dreamworks nor Disney nor Pixar, neither do I own these characters : Jack Frost, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third, Rapunzel. ]