V

I'm sorry. Also it's extremely difficult for me to keep up and include all the characters in this story.

-

The storm seemed like it was never gonna end Harry noticed as he looked out the window in his bedroom.

"You shouldn't stand so close to the window. It could break," Louis said as he watched Harry warily.

"Looks like it's never gonna stop," Harry said as he walked over to Louis. He wrapped his arms around his neck, Louis' going around his waist.

Louis chuckled lightly. "Are you scared? No need to be scared, love. S'just a storm."

"I know, but—" He was cut off by Zayn entering the room.

"Ew," Zayn grimaced. "Please don't fúck."

Zayn sighed as he walked over to their bed and flopped on it. "I need help."

Louis and Harry separated as they laid on either side of Zayn.

"What can we help you with?" Harry asked.

"I want to take a shower cause I'm soaked," Zayn motioned to his body. "But I don't want to shower during a storm."

"Z, there's no windows in the bathroom. You'll be fine. You should go shower. You stink," Louis grimaced.

Zayn really wanted a shower but after what happened last time... he didn't want to risk anything. Not to mention the lights didn't work. The cons outweighed the pros.

He turned to Harry who was looking down at him. "Will you stay with me in the bathroom if I shower?"

Harry laughed lightly as he poked Zayn in the nose. "Yeah, of course."

"Actually," Louis piped in. "I have to talk to Harry about something." He didn't. He just wanted some alone time, if you get his gist.

Harry caught on and pouted at Zayn. "Sorry, Zayn. Maybe Niall will."

Zayn made a disgusted face and said, "fine."

Zayn stood up and brushed his pants, waving as he left the room. He could just barely hear the light drizzle of the rain on the roof. He didn't feel like bothering Niall; knew he wouldn't be able to sit still.

Zayn walked into his and Liam's bedroom and found Liam sitting on the bed with a book in his lap.

"What're you reading?" Most importantly, how? he thought and asked as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Liam was frowning at the book. "This book about this woman Lizzie Borden."

"Who's that?"

"I don't know, but apparently she murdered her mother and father," Liam said.

Why the hell is Liam reading this?

Zayn tutted. "Okay then. I'm gonna take a shower, okay? I'm scared to take one so just listen if I scream, okay?"

"That's a lot of okay's, but okay," Liam laughed.

Zayn grabbed his expensive shower supplies and made his way to the bathroom.

Even in the safety of the house the sound of the rain pounding on the roof made Zayn feel like the manor could flood at any moment. Good thing it was secure.