Season one episode one Pilot

Ally's pov:
I wake up in the morning, take a shower and get dressed, you see I am something out of mythology and really powerful so I am going to a place called beacon hills, when i arrive I immediately see a group of teenagers go into a veterinary clinic so, I start to walk to the clinic for some reason i can't help but fell like something is not right about this place.

At clinic:
      I walk inside, to see the group standing around the room once they figure out that I am here they go silent there's two boys one looks Mexican and one kinda looks like me with moles,long skinny hands, and I hear him talking kinda fast and inaudible like me, there's also a girl with red hair, she looks gorgeous, next to her glaring at me is a women with short, choppy, wave-like, ombré hair, an Asian, a boy who looks like a freshman, and a man of color that was talking to the freshman, after a while of staring and glaring, i go up to the girl with ombré hair assuming that since she was the only one who glared at me they were supernatural, the only thing confusing thing was why they were in a veterinary office, I was going to open my mouth when she roars at me, but her eyes were blue.....ok so she's not the alpha I look around the room again and my eyes land on the mexican, I then know that he is the true alpha of wear wolfs and I go over to him and say "hi Scott right?" He looks at me skeptically and says "yes, that would be me, why?" " I'm ally jones...well I was a jones but I recently found out that I was adopted from a place called beacon hills and from a family that is from here, no I'm not supernatural " I'm technically not lying because I don't consider myself not supernatural more mythical. Scott looks at me in shock, but before Scott can open his mouth the boy who looks like me faints and then I do too, once I am awake I see the guy who looks like me talking to Scott about me, he must be my brother, just then the vet comes in, he puts his stuff down he comes over and starts talking about a new person in town, who is going to beacon hills high but he doesn't know who this person is or if he/she is a threat or an ally, then he notices me and says " hello, I don't Believe we've met before, I'm doctor deaton and you are?" "Hi, dr. Denton I'm ally jones...er I was until I found out I was adopted, but the major thing is that i am not supernatural but, i am on your side as long as you are on mine, sound good?" Scott says "yes, I fell like it would be beneficial for us to have another person on our side" I said "great, stiles is it?, I need to talk to you."