"Entry 9."

I haven't been writing lately cause I couldn't get into watt-pad at school which totally pissed me off and run my motor-boat but here guys!

[Entry 9.]

                                                           April, 4

I was switching through the channels trying to see if something interesting was on and to calm my mind because of this girl at my school started up my engines I mean how could my generation be such a ass and dumbass....

You think just cause I don't dress up girly and act all girly...telling people my crush name that I am lesbian well honey, news flash I don't like funnel cakes (unless there from the state fair) along with the chocolate covered strawberry yum-yum! PAT PAT  excuse me that was me patting my extremely empty stomach from thinking about deserts I am such a played out fatty butt, the television was so not making me feel less hungry!

so I decide to sneak in my mother room and read one of her adult book collections on her shelf she was in the shower I could hear her singing little things from 1D I swear my family are mentally slow for listening to these....these people!

I heard the door creep open so I took off running to the shelf like cat-women on the roof scene then snatched a book called "How to;  hold him down."   I did a little touch-down dance (which was dry humping the air shh.) then took off running like I was awarded with something.

turns out the book was really interesting and I SEEE  why they call it adult some of the chapters are rated-r....