Chapter 1: Psycho Kidnappers

While They were sitting in the hospital waiting room a girl came in dragging s huge hammer,Ashley realizes that it was one of her best friend but also that guy Jacob was back. He was hiding in a black coat and a fedora hat.

Ashley lean over to Aki to warn her , Ashley" *whisper* Jacob the robot feet WOLF guy!" Aki was confused reading a magazine. Aki" wat????" Ashely" u know the one that I destroy and u left him when y'all guys were little."

Aki was in shocked , Keith And Jackson" What bruh ?._. . Aki" You guys should watch after Zack while I fight them * runs off*". Keith" Her ass is fine but the boobs are cool:3<3". Jackson" Shut up and come on we had to see if Zack is oki."

Ashley and here friends ran in side were Zack was peacefully sleeping, Ashely" good he-". When she try to spoke they heard a Scream in pain and agony from Aki.
Jackson ran out there to help Aki.

Ashley" Keith stay here and WATCH Zack alright." Keith nodded his head yes and while Ashley ran off to help Jackson and Aki form the kidnappers. While she ran to them she saw Aki bleeding all over the floor while the was taking Jackson away on a helicopter.

Jacob" Well Well ain't it Ashley.....". Jacob was Grinny so happy. But Ashley was furious at Jacob so then her eyes went white but Diana pull out her hammer at Jackson . Ashley" NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" There's was a huge white little coming at them.

But sadly to miss and they was gone , Aki was coughing blood up everywhere while nurses try to help Aki.. Ashley ran over to Aki. Ashley" Aki are u Oki". Aki try to speak to Ashley but there was too much blood.

Aki" * coughing blood* Ashley.....he....save..me.....I...try....I'm...sorry* past out*". Her eyes closed. Ashley was screamed and scream for help..police offers came and even nurse came to them. They took Aki in a room and a nurse say" stay here.."

But Ashley didn't want to stay here so she ran back to Keith and Zack but when she ran in there Zack awakening from his comma. Zack" Ashley are u Oki u look terrible? .-.".

Ashley" *crying* I try ......I...try...to..save..him." Keith and Zack didn't look surprised. Zack" what do u mean Ashley" . Keith pick her up and sat her down in a chair.

Ashley" *sniff* well....While Jackson ran out there to help Aki fight I heard a Scream for Aki..but then Jacob and my evil friend Diana was there holding him...."
Keith and Zack" keep going..." Ashley was going try cry more...

Ashley" I try to use my powers on him but then they was *sobbing and yelling* GONE!!!!!"." Ashley was crying and screaming in a pillow while Keith and Zack pat her on the back....

Doctor" Aki will be fine...and what happened" Zack" Nothing????". While they when in a room where Aki was lying there in a bed. Zack push his wheels to Aki and gave her a huge hug.

Aki" * crying a little* Zack your alive......" Zack" Alive in The flesh :)" Aki and Zack laughed while crying because they was so happy. But Ashley wasn't...

Keith" u Oki Ashley". Ashley bang her fists on the table. Ashley"*yelling* NO! WE MUST FIND HIM OR HE WILL DIE!!!!" So they pay the health bill and drive off to the house in mobius.

Aki" so know what" Ashley and Keith" we need to find where they took him" Zack" YEAH and find some food :3..." everyone look at him strangely. Zack" Wat I was hunger I didn't like the pudding."

Ashley" we got to find him....."

(To Be Continued.."