chapter 1

[[happy 413]]

==>You: Be you.

You are ____, You already know your name but its good to repeat it to yourself in case you ever forget. [[A/N i get my name confused cuz im for of a cross dresser and i go by 'dave' when im crossdressing.]] Anyways I've been a little short tempered lately, gotten pissed off at all these imps in your session. You don't trust anyone in my SBURB session, you have serious trust issues. You don't even trust yourself. You hate everyone in your session, you don't believe in friends. A troll wants to fill a red quadrant with me, but You are celibate and you don't believe in love anyways. That doesn't mean you won't play around with the topic. You are busy murdering a Fluttershy-based imp with your spork-specibus. As soon as you collect the gusher-like grist that spilled from its contents as soon as it was defeated you get a notification from pesterchum.

Its a troll. "I guess I thhould answer. I mean, its not even the wortht one," you think out loud. Wait, you just realized, this troll you have never met before.

arsenicCatnip [AC] began trolling [Chumhandle] [C/H]

AC: :33< *ac curiously purrks her ears as she lets out an adorable 'meow' to this human as in 'hello'*

CH: uh... who are you and why are you roleplaying? are you a cat or somefin?

AC: :33< *ac says no in a silly fashion and continmews to rolepurray without answering her question*

CH: stop im not in the mood.

AC: :33< im sorry kitty i just couldnt help myself after seeing mew defeat that pretty yet purrwerfurl imp with only using mewr spurrk to hisst it while using mewr teeth and claws for the rest! it was quite impurrsive i must say!

CH: wow, stalker much?

CH: anyways it was nice to meet ya and all but i have to go get more grist, i need it to keep a good leader status. and it will improve my rankings on the echeladder.

[Chumhandle] [C/H] ceased pestering arsenicCatnip [AC]

Now its back to you and the imps. Just the way you like it.

~TimeSkip~

You're messing with your laptop, watching youtube videos. You're watching this video of a poptart cat beast called 'Nyan cat'. Why do people like this shit? Like, yeah, the song is catchy, and, yeah, the cat is kinda cute, but still! Its not worth the popularity! Whatever, you close you laptop, roll up your sleeve and uncaptchalouge your trusty steak knife. Eyeing your earlier marks you press the knife's tip to you wrist and start to dig in. You finish the cutting process just as that stalker cat thing pesters you. Might as well check it.

arsenicCatnip [AC] began trolling [Chumhande] [CH]

AC: :33< what are mew doing!?

AC: :33< stop!

AC: :33< why did mew do that!?

CH: none of your business.

AC: :33< but- ...

CH: how did ya even know what i was doing?

AC: :33< i can see mew. nefurmind that, how long have mew been doing this to mewrself?

CH: wait, what do you mean you mean you can see me?

AC: :33< ANSWER MY FURRICKING QUESTION ____!

CH: since i was seven. how do you know my name?

AC: :33< seven?! why????

CH: some heavy shit went down in that time, now im addicted. and i don't wanna talk about it.

[Chumhandle] [CH] ceased pestering arsenicCatnip [AC]

You decided to cut the chat short.