chapter 3

==>Be ____.

It's been weeks since that annoying cat troll last pestered you. Not that you care. You've been using the time away from her to make progress in your session. Hot and Cold isn't going to build itself, is it? You've been building up to your gate. You'd have already been on your land if you didn't keep falling down the god damn stairs. This is probably your 32nd attempt to climb these stairs. You just need to focus. One foot in front of the other. Climbing the stupid stairs of life. Let's see, there's being born, oh i know that one, thats learning that nothing is good in life. Oh that symbolizes the death of your one and only friend. The stairs of life are great, aren't they? Disappointment after disappointment. Learning that you'll fall each time, never fully to the bottom. Learning that you have to get up and try to climb again. There is no escaping the stairs of life. Sometimes you wonder what would happen if you decided to go down them instead. What is the bottom floor like? You know, the floor you go to when you fall for the last time, breathe your last breath. You'd go down there, but you're afraid of what you'll find. Besides, you have a group to lead. You can't lead them if you're stuck on step 13 and everyone else has moved on to 18. You cant lead a pack of bloodthirsty sharks to war with the bloodthirsty wolves if you're a battle broken guppy. That is a thing you cannot do.
Stairs, right. Step after step. Foot in front of the other. You can do this. You can reach the green floaty thing. This is a thing you can do. This is a thing you will do, even if it kills you, cause that's pretty much the only other option. Climb the stairs of life, you can do this, you will survive.
Step, step, step. You can almost touch the gate. It's there, it's so close. Just a few more steps...

==>A few more steps later.

You're here. You've done it. You've climbed to the top. This is good. You enter through the gate aaaaand...
Why the hell is everything on fire and frozen in ice? This is a thing that does not make sense. There are frogs and aqua crocodiles everywhere. The place is chaos. Imps, crocodiles, frogs, burning imps, burning crocodiles, burning frogs, frozen imps, frozen crocodiles, frozen frogs, what the hell. You take a step forward and suddenly feel like its 0°F out here. You try taking a few more steps and it suddenly feels like a dessert.
You feel a vibration in your pocket and pull out your phone. Since when could trolls pester you from a phone? Why does it matter. You quickly enter your passcode 'johnkat', you have no idea where that came from. You know nobody named johnkat, john, or kat. Okay that's a lie, but his name is spelt Jon and Kat is a nickname of a girl you knew. Oh well, they died with the earth.

[[A/N sorry i havent updated in forever, ive been busy and extremely depressed and i just wanna die. i hope this is enough to last a while. again sorry.]]