Dancer/ Art/ Music

As Gray walked into the club his eyes immediately spotted a cute pink headed boy on one of the many stages.

Gray smiled as he walked closer to the stage. He helped himself and took a seat in front of the sexy dancer.

The dancer swung his hips and bit his lip for all the men and women yelling.
His hair covered his beautiful green eyes.
The lingerie that he wore nearly slipped off his body, almost revealing his goodies.

As Gray watches he saw everyone around him, they were all there to see his boyfriend dance. It was disturbing at first but he had grown used to the feeling.

Once the performance ended he sighed in relief.

Natsu ran his fingers through his hair, brushing back his bangs and looking the crowd. As he did that he made eye contact with a certain blue eyed boy.

He smiled and walked backstage, making sure to swing his hips here and there.

Gray smiled and quickly stood casually strolling over to the back as well. He was almost successful until a familiar woman stopped Gray in his tracks.

The owner of the amazing strip club, Mirajane Strauss.

"Well look who's here again.." She said.

"Hello.. " Gray gave her a sly smile.

"You um.. don't mind me going back there.. right..?"

"Hm.. well.. due to all the times you've snuck in without my permission. I don't see why I wouldn't mind." Mira said sweetly (in a creepy way.)

"Please.. you know why I'm here.. and he already knows I'm here so you might as well let me in.."

Mira clenched her jaw and sighed.
"Really?"

The pink haired boy then showed up behind Miras back.

"He's with me." Natsu pulled away Gray and took him through the hallway ignoring Miras protests and threats.

"Na-!" Gray didn't have any time to speak because he was pushed into a room and the boy shut the door.

"Oi.. do you really think that was a good idea? You just ignored your boss.."

Natsu shrugged and smiled.
"Its not like she can fire me.. I'm her best dancer..~"

"I know you are..~" Gray chuckled.

Natsu then looked over to Gray.
"Why are you here..? I thought you'd be with loke."

"Well i was.. But I then decided that i should probably pay you a visit instead."

"Why..? So I can give you a lap dance...?"

"I wouldn't mind..~" Gray teased.

Natsu let out a laugh. He walked over to his dresser, checking his face for any flaws on his makeup.
Yet he was flawless.

"You'd have to pay for that.." Natsu looked at him through the mirror.

"Oh come on..! Don't i get a special discount or something..?" Gray begged.

"Nah.." Natsu stuck out his tongue and turned around leaning against the dresser.

"Oh pretty please..?~ Fire slut..?~" (Thank you c: for the creativity QueenOfGratsu)

"Nooooooo.... I told you not to call me by that..!" Natsu whined and covered his ear in embarrassment.

Gray laughed, "But isn't that your stage name..? Your.. stripper name.."

"Exotic dancer.." Natsu corrected.

"And yes it is but... it's weird when you say it.."

Gray shook his head.
"You don't like it because that's what strangers call you when you're dancing nearly naked for them.."

Natsu nodded.
"My exact reason."

The two stood in silence for a bit after that.
The couple loved each other and were very loyal to one another, yet doubt was always placed in the middle when it came to Natsus job.

"You know i love you... right Gray..?"

Gray nodded not making eye contact.

Natsu frowned softly.
"And I won't find anyone else that's as great as you. I mean.. you're letting me do something I've always wanted to do.. and you support me.."

"That doesn't mean I don't get jealous.." Gray whispered softly.

Natsu giggled and went over to hug his lover.

"But you know that every night I'll always come home to you.." Natsu buried himself into his chest.

The raven wrapped his arms around the other as well.

"Yeah.."

The two stood there embraced in themselves for a while until Natsu was called back to the stage.

After that Gray could only wait to go home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gratsu week Day 6 is done!

Ah my writing is shit..

But here ya go

Have a nice day!