It always starts with one

I was walking home from school like every Monday. I was listening to music and enjoying the amazing view i had. Until something inturrupted me. "OUCH!" i yelled to myself as i felt pain on my arm. It was a small black seemingly harmless insect Wich bit into my arm. I tried to flick it off but that didn't work so i smashed it on my arm. "Ew. Gross." i said as I wiped it off and kept on walking. Some time later i felt something weird in my arm. It started hurting and tickling. I went to the mirror to fixs my hair as I saw 3 insects , still tiny , crawling on my arm. "!!!" I was shocked. Where did they come from? I didn't bring any insects Inside did I? Oh no... I thought to myself as i smashed them. "Sigh. I need to go to the doctor. I must be paranoid" i whispered to myself as I walked in my room and took a short nap on my bed. About 10 minutes later i woke up and looked in the mirrow to check if my hair was still okay when i saw something that almost gave me a heart attack. "My hair must be a- !!! AHHHHHHH!!" i yelled as i saw 9 insects crawling over my arms. I got an empty jar and trapped those little monsters inside of it. I wrote down in my notebook everything i knew about them.
They start with one harmless little insect that if you smash it will lay it's eggs Inside of you/it's worms crawl inside of your body.
They have about 3 children each.
If they are still young they crawl out of your body and crawl around on your body.
It will take them about -- to grow up and bite into your body.
I wasn't sure about some things yet i was sure about one thing. This is the beginning of an apocalypse.