But then they start to infect others

I got a call from a friend of mine. "Hello?" i asked. "Hey Melanie! How are you?" she asked. I probably shouldn't tell her about what's happening to me... "Im okay i gue-" she inturrupted me. "Good! Perfect! Jonny is having a party in his house right now! He invited us over! Im gonna pick you up im 15 minutes!" she said. She sounded really excited. I can't risk infecting everyone at the party... "im sorry Ashley but-" she inturrupted me again. "Bye byeee!" she hung up. I sighed and looked back at the jar. What i saw was disgusting and frightening at the same time. The jar was full of dead and living bugs. The black blood was dripping from the jar as the bugs tried to get out. I stopped myself from puking and ran to the kitchen to get paper, a lighter and a pot. I threw the paper in the pot and used the lighter to make a great bonfire. i threw the jar in the bonfire and the smell of the burning bugs made me trow up in the bin. I was trying to recover what just happened as i felt the bugs again. Yet this time they were on my legs. I smashed them yet imidientally regretting it and swearing at myself. I took my notebook out and wrote something new.
They will also spread when they aren't in someones body.
They have black blood.
They can be destroyed in fire.
I knew some might say If they can be destroyed with fire why don't you just catch them and burn them alive but the problem with that is they spread too fast. I already have about 20 in my body and they won't all come out. I already know my Destiny. My only job is to not let them infect anyone else. I was about to clean my hands since i still had some rests of the smashed insects on them as I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open it but as soon as i did that Ashley took my hand and started pulling me to her car "come on Melanie!". I pulled my hand away "I said no!". "But Mela-" I slammed the door closed. "Fine!" she stomped away and i heard her drive away. I sighed in relief. Finally....wait... I quickly looked at my hand. It was clean. Why is my hand clean?... ! Ashley pulled me to her car taking my hand! I started crying out loud. I infected her with the virus and now she will infect everyone at the party. I knew it was too late to stop her and if i would tell her she would think im crazy. The Apocalypse is comming closer and closer.