Anxiety attack

Tonight is the night!!! I get to go to he TØP concert I've been waiting years for. The concert is the best thing to ever happen to me. Or so I thought. I got so lucky to score meet and greet tickets. As i wait in line I start to get so anxious. Person by person you move closer and closer.. As soon as I'm second to last and next in line a girl who is way too obsessed with the boys whispers into my ear "they won't like you. You're ugly" which triggered horrible memories from being bullied. As i start walking up to the boys a panic attack hits out of no where. I start to fall. Before i hit the ground josh catches me. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to their dressing room. As I'm are crying and shaking. He sets me down on the couch and Tyler runs and grabs me a water bottle. He opens it and makes me sip some. As you're shaking josh pulls my body to his and slowly rubs my back. He whispers into my ear "shh it's going to be ok beautiful. Deep breaths. I love you, babe please deep breaths it's going to be ok" after about 20 minutes i calm down enough to talk. Josh just hugs me. Tyler does as well. Since I'm not fit to drive home and they're having another concert tomorrow in the same town they take me to their hotel after finding out my name age etc. josh hands me a T-shirt of his and Jenna opens my bag to find a pair of spandex shorts. Since I'm still quite shaken up josh slides off my shirt and puts his on me then puts my shorts on me. He doesn't even look at my bra or anything. He makes me lay down and he lays with me Another panic attack starts hitting and josh just grabs me and pulls me to his chest. That is the night you and josh fell in love.
|