chapter 3:it couldve happened to anyone

Then me and jamie got out."its needs a jump start,ms.t said,u guys can walk to the house it really isn't that far. Me and jamie nodded and started walking."I'm gettin soaked"jamie said."and we don't jackets this juss erfect"I said. A shadow ran across the street.me and jamie stopped walkin."maybe we should go back to ur mom"I said backin up"no come on don't worry were almost at ur house"she said pullin me.I heard some thin behind me.I turned."heard that"I said."heard wh-"suddenly jamie flew in the air. She started to scream. There was something that had her. I couldn't see it through all the rain."JAMiE"I yelled into the air. I saw something fallin.it was jamie. I walked toward her."jamie"I said.I got on mi knees. She wasn't movin.I flipped her to her back. She had a bite mark in her neck."vampire"I whispered tp miself.

I got up and started runnin towards ms.t. somethin had scooped me up by mi neck. I was in the air flyin. I started to scream.I looked at the vampire.I coulnt see anything but light brown shiny eyes.I dug in mi pocketand found the pepper spray I always carry with me.I sprayed the vampire in his eyes. He yelled and let me go.suprisingly I wasn't far from the ground.I tryed to get up as fast I could. The vampire landed above me.he showed me his fangs. He got mi up by mi neck. He squeezed tighter and tighter.I barely could get air. Then I punched hin right in his face before I blacked out.(next day):

I woke up in the hospital. I saw mi dad sleeping in a chair. He woke up."hey babygirl how u feelin"he said feelin mi head."fine dad"I said moving his hand."wat happened"I said."ms t saw u on the ground and called me. We both took u here."said mi dad. Shanel and amara came in the room."jamie"I said. The police came in to ask me some questions. Then they went out."so ur sayin it was a vampire who did this"mi dad said. "Ya"I said."time for me to do some slayin"said mi dad."anyways wat it do"amara said."notin when am I gonna get out of this hospital"I asked."u can go whenever u want"the doc said."so I can leave right now"I said. The doc nodded. And that's exactly wat I did.