Chapter 1: their real all right

I was watchin tv with mi friends. It was late. We were watchin tru blood."little do these actors kno vampires r real in some cities"amara said."such as this one"I said. Mi dad came downstairs. He was a vampire slayer. It ran in mi family. He said I would ne one sooner than I thought."hey babygirl goin slayin"he said."k love you bye"I said as he walked out the door."why don't u never go"mi friend jamie said."I don't want to see him kill vampires"I said."tru but u may learn something"jamie said."like wat"I smirked."like how to protect ur self when a vampire comes ur way"she said."wat ever"I said headin towards the stairs."where u goin"shanel said."to bed"I said."goodnight"the girls said."mmhmm"I mumbled."don't let the vampires bite"shanel said giggling. I went to bed.(next day":

"Wake up girl"amara said shakin me."is there a fire"I said."no"she said."then I don't care"I said goin back to sleep."u don't wanna go to the park with us"amara asked."of coures. Not"I said."there will be cute. Boys there"she said. I hopped mi bed and got dressed. We started walkin towards the park."tell mi again y we got all dolled up juss to go the park"jamie asked."there might be cute boys there"amara said."oh mi god u r so boy crazy"jamie said."yea how many boys have u been through"shanel said."2 to be exact"amara said."4 to be precise"I said correctin her."james dominic jermaine and allen"shanel said countin with her fingers."james u didn't even like him"I said."dominic he cheated on u"jamie said."and jermaine and allen were ur friends"shanel said."with benefits"we all yelled.we started to lie.

We got to the park. The ice cream truck pulled up. Amara started running to it. We followed behind her."ya won't somethin"she asked. Us."ya sure"we all said."well buy it ya selfs"amara said. We rolled our eyes and went to go sit on a bench. A while later amara came back with a bunch of stuuf in her hand. She put a bag of chips and skitttles in mi hand. She gave all of somethin."ya lucki ima gernerous preson"she said. We laughed."plz u thought"I said."aww ya cold"amara said lickin some lucas."ya see those boys over there"jamie said."where point"shanel said standin up."o mi gosh u make it to obvoius were talkin about them"I said pullin her down. I started lookin around for them. They were by a tree. One of them with a fro winked at me. I smiled and looked down."looks like janaiya found which one she goin for"amara smilin."let's go over ther"I siad gettin up"wow there young grasshopper" shanel said pullin me."wat"I said."u gott lay down the moves first"she said.