Part Two: Magartha

Chapter One

I look down at my hands. I feel my face. I walk towards a mirror that rests in the corner. This body is actually pretty, not my beautiful self I was when I was younger, but it'll do until Gregory gets my body back alive.

"This body will do. It's certainly much better and stronger than that weakling girl before," I say to myself. I walk over to the door and pull it open. I get electrically shocked.

I look around and see all the doors are closed. People walk around outside, and light comes through the window. A boy and girl stand in front of the window, and I recognize the girl. The girl was my old host.

"Lily?" The boy asks. I grin at him.

"Lily? That's the name of this host. That's a pretty name. Lily's gone, I've taken over her body, her soul is weak. She is gone." I say. The boy's face falls, and I laugh at his pain. Suddenly, I cry out in pain, Lily is still fighting.

"I'm. . .still. . .here," Lily fights her words past my lips, and I push and claw at her, getting her away from me. I look up to see hope in the boy and girl's face. The boy comes over to the window.

"Lily, fight her. You are stronger than her. Come back to me, please," he whispers. I laugh.

"Lily may be a little stronger than I thought. But she will never come back. And once I find a way out of here, you are going to be sorry," I laugh. Then, with a flick of my wrists, I shut the shutters. Then, I walk around my prison. I search for a suitable room to talk to Gregory. Finally, I find it. It's a dark room, with clear empty space. I sit on the floor, and with a wave of my hand, Gregory's face appears before me.

"Magartha?" he asks. I laugh.

"Who else would you think it was, Gregory?" I ask. He laughs as well.

"You are in a different host, I like that look. Where are you?" Gregory gets right to the point.

"Biding my time. They've trapped me and I can't escape right now without an electric shock. But I'll make a plan, don't worry," I assure him. He laughs.

"And the host?"

"Lily is strong, she has been fighting me, in fact, she's still fighting in vain right now. But do not worry, I have control," I say. Gregory nods.

"Very well, she will give up soon, when she knows she is fighting a losing battle," he turns away to place something in a pot with dark green liquid in it.

"Is the potion to restore my body almost ready?" I ask. Gregory nods.

"Almost. I just need the blood of a decedent and the hair of your current host, which you can give me right now," Gregory says. I nod, and pluck a long brown strand of Lily's hair and place it over the portal. I drop it and Gregory catches. He places it in the pot, and it bubbles to a light brown color. Gregory nods.

"Alright, I will contact you when the potion is ready. Then, I will go to you," Gregory says. I smile.

"Goodbye," I wave my hand and the portal disappears. Then, I get up and walk around some more. I decide to return to the windows and see what is going on outside. I open the shutters and look around. No one is in sight. So I close them again and walk over to a bench. There, I lay down, and close my eyes. Restoring my strength.