unexpected visitor

ELENA'S P.O.V

~~ Sunday morning ~~

Last night after the fight I went over to Ryan's to study for an Algebra test we have tomorrow, I  wake with an swung over my waist and my head on someone's chest I open my eye's to see a shirtless sleeping Ryan. He looks so peaceful so I try my best to wiggle myself out of his grip but as soon as he feels me moving  making me stay  but , noting that he is dead asleep  i wait a couple minutes for his grip to loosen and as soon as  it does I take my chance and pick myself off his chest feeling to lazy to go home I walk into his closet and grab one of his black shirts and a pair of sweats. I walk into his bathroom and  start showering I wash my hair and body and as I reach for my towel someone walks in but the only options of people is Ryan the gang never came home from to some party last night.

E: RY is that you?

L: If only it was Lena

E: Logan how the hell did you get into Ryan's house!!

L: I'd do anything to see you princess, so you wouldn't spend a night at my house when dating me for a whole year but stay at the guy you've dated for two months house ouch I might just have to punish you for that .

E: Keep your disgusting hands to yourself, before I scream!

L: oh honey you wouldn't dare

as he said that I screamed so loud I'm pretty sure my dad heard it not even two seconds later Ryan came in without a shirt and messy hair with a GUN!! I had a towel wrapped securely around  my body and Logan was standing there with that stupid smirk plastered on his face

R: How the hell did you get into my house!!?

L: I came to see my lovely Elena.

R: She's not "yours" she's my GIRLFRIEND she's done with you so you can leave

L: Elena tell him that's not true tell him you still love me!

E: But I don't love you anymore Logan, I stopped loving you the day you laid your hands on me.

L: Please I'm sorry Lena I was stupid I love you!

E: I don't love you anymore I am with Ryan now just leave now.

R: You heard her get out of my house !

L: You'll regret that Elena.

After Logan left Ryan went back to his room and went to bed seeing as it was 6' o clock in the morning and it was only Sunday, I got dressed and went to lay back down with him all I remember before drifting back  off to sleep is the guys coming back from the party.

A/N
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile I  got a job and have been very busy I'll try and update more sooner thanks for reading!