Monday...

Ryan's P.O.V

I wake up to Elena on my chest age looks so peaceful sleeping but I look at the time and it 6:26 in the morning so I wake her up so she can shower and get her makeup done it takes her five minutes to shower after she walks back into the room I go into the bathroom after my shower it's 7:00 I go and wake up the rest of the gang who all get up and start getting ready when I walk into the room Lena is dressed and has her makeup on with he hair in a ponytail she looks beautiful, But I look at her with a serious expression when I see the shirt she's wearing.

R: " you're not wearing that Lena."

E: " says who, and what's wrong with it, it's cute."

R: " Yes it is, but I don't want any other guys looking at my girl."

E:" I'm all yours so calm down."
As soon as I lean in to kiss her one of my gang members come in and tell me the cars are out front, so I take my princesses hand and lead her down stairs, we climb into the car and make our way to Hell.

***THEY GET TO SCHOOL***
As soon as we pull up to the school the first thing we see is Luke and his friends in the parking lot great, just what we need an asshole to f**k up my baby girls day. We walk up to the doors and as I'm about to open the door he comes up and attempts to talk to Lena who just ignore him.

LUKE: " So princess what did you do this weekend?"
Lena:" Not that it's any of your business but I went to Ryan's and spent the whole weekend there."

As soon as she said that his faced  into a scowl all I could do is smirk, so he smiled and kissed Lena on the cheek resulting her to punch, damn can she punch.

A/N
Sorry I haven't been updating school has been crazy I'll update every Sunday and Wednesday love y'all who still read this.