Chapter 1

>>>>>Jian's P.O.V<<<<<
*Rrriiiinnnggg* Ughh that stupid alarm.... oh hi there I didn't see you there hi my name is Park Jian Tian, I'm 11 years old and I'm half Korean half Chinese . I can speak Japanese,Englis
h,Chinese and Korean fluently. I can sing,dance,rap,compose,
cook and I can play many instruments......oh I am good at sports along with studies....

So...today is an another day where I get bullied,beaten,and many more..... that's what I thought until I lazily stood up and checked the calender to only see my hatest day.....adoption day!I groaned as soon as I saw that. I heard miss park shouting from downstairs to get ready for adoption day. I went and took a bath and wore black jeans,white t-shirt,black hoodie and a black and white high converse. Usually I would where some thing presentable but since I never got adopted I lost intrest.

I went down with my phone and black head phones.When I got downstairs I saw twelve men playing with the other children, I just ignored them and went to the dance room. Yeah we actually have a dance room.... I connected my phone to the speaker and started dancing to bts dope after I finished a few songs I turned around only to see 12 pairs of eyes looking at me before they swarmed around giving me compliments especially the tan one....

~~~~~Luhan's P.O.V ~~~~~
While we were playing with the small kids I saw a girl look at us weirdly and went somewhere she looked like the quite type so I asked Suho if we could go talk with that girl he said
"Alright but we have to gather everyone" we gathered everyone and followed the girl to a dance room? I didn't even know there was a dance room here...the girl started dancing to bts dope and everyone's mouth was hanging open...after awhile Tao asked "hyung how can a small kid dance so well?" "I don't know Tao....." I replied back.

*****Kai's P.O.V*****
Omg how can a small girl dance so well!? After she was finished we all complimented her mostly me because I am a fellow dancer too! "Um....were you guys watching me the whole time?" she asked shyly as she rubbed her neck aww.......
kyeopta (means cute) "Uh huh and u were awesome!!" Tao said or more like screamed......After talking to her, looks like she isn't the quite type when you know her better,suddenly the beagle were already asking Suho hyung if we could adopt her....

+++++$uho's P.O.V+++++
After talking to her she seemed like the perfect girl to adopt before I could say we were gonna adopt her the beagle line were already asking me "hyung please can we adopt her? Please......" with agyeo "I was about tell we were gonna adopt her"i said "Jinja hyung!Yay!!" They started jumping around the whole place

"Yah! We have to tell her too!" I shouted at them they stopped and looked at each other and started running towards Jian who talking with luhan.

÷÷÷÷÷Jian's P.O.V÷÷÷÷÷
I was talking to luhan about hello kittes before I got caught from behind I turned to see the guy which looked like a panda
"Hey we're going to adopt you Jian!!"he said. I looked at him with wide eyes and looked at luhan and asked "Is he telling the truth?" He just answered me with a small nod "Jinja!? Thank you so much" I shouted while hugging the panda looking boy tightly after awhile I saw that everyone was in the the room I went to each one of them and huge them tightly saying thank you again and again.

While I was doing that the door opened and a angry taeyoung came stomping in she grabbed then slapped me on the face really badly. It hurtled like hell even though I got bullied by her a lot and yup she's my bully. She was gonna hit me again so I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact but I didn't feel it I opened my eyes and saw that luhan and panda boy were in front of me luhan was holding tayoung's hand and panda boy was standing in a protective stance right in front of me. "Leave her alone. She didn't do anything to you."said luhan "YES SHE DID.BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH I DIDN'T GET ADOPTED! BECAUSE OF HER YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE ME!!" She shouted at him." Please we wouldn't have chose you either way. So please get out." The boy with tan skin said "whatever."
Tayoung unnie said.

"Are u alright?"asked panda boy "yeah I'm okay...."I said he still looked with concern in his eyes "really I'm fine." I said with a assuring smile. "Who was that anyway?" Asked a guy with Yoda ears "she was tayoung unnie..."is she always like that?"He asked again "more or less.."

AFTER 1 HOUR (A/N:I'm to lazy to write about adoption paper and all, don't mind)

After signing the papers we went to my appas van n started going towards my new home. When we reached there we were in front of a huge mansion.....This is my new home?!! I looked at them with my mouth open and eyes wide they just chuckled at my reaction when panda apparently open the door I saw.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello every body! This is my first chapter, so.....please comment,vote,share and tell me if u like the story. And guess what Jian saw?.....it's for you to find out hehe hope you like the story

Urs Author nim