We meet again...

~Jian's pov~
I woke up and looked at the clock and Holy cow it was... 3am. No wonder it was dark outside. I flopped back on the bed but couldn't sleep at all ! I sighed and decided I'd just make breakfast for appas so i took a short shower , dressed up and made my hair. ( A/n: She looks like  the girl in the media above)

I went in the kitchen and checked what we had and decide to go with simple American breakfast, toast , eggs and beakhyun ( A/n: get the pun? No? Never mind)

After awhile  I finished making food for everyone. One by one the appas came down. While we were eating the door bell rang. Who could it be at this hour? Anyway i told the appas to eat and that I'll get the door.

When i reached the door i opened the door and peaked outside. Bts oppas were there. "Anneong Jiji! Is exo home?" V oppa asked me i nodded.

" They are inside. You guys can come in." I said and went inside. I went into the kitchen.

"Who was that Jian?" Tao appa asked.

" Oh, it's bts oppas" I replied. He nodded and went to tell the others. I took orange juice out of the fridge and poured in a jug, put berries in a bowl and a few kookies (A/n: get the pun?) I put them on a tray with seven glasses. Suddenly, D.o appa came in.

" Wow! You sure are reliable. And you made it vibrant!" He exclaimed. I blushed a bit. " You go and talk with bts oppas while I bring this okay? They have a surprise for you!" I nodded and went to the sitting room. I saw a familiar back when I got closer i saw that it was...

~D.O's pov~
When i heard that bts was here i headed to the sitting room to greet them. Then i saw _____ ( A/n: it's a surprise!) I was so damn shocked. I greeted them and asked " So he's the kid you guys adopted huh?" _____ looked shocked to see me. We talked for a while then i excused myself from them.

I went to the kitchen to arrange refreshments, but saw that little Jiji was already finished making them. I smiled  the guy whose going to be her husband is gonna be lucky not that I will let her have a boyfriend  now, but yeah...  "Wow! You sure are reliable. And you made it vibrant!" I exclaimed, i saw her blush a bit She. Is. So. CUTE!!!  "You go and talk with bts oppas while I bring this okay? They have a surprise for you!" I said and she nodded and went off to the sitting room

--------------------------------
Hey guys ! Hope you like this chapter and guess who is that guy? Any way  I took alot of time on this chapter since i couldn't think about any ideas. I used all my dorm free time for this. My first trimester finished yesterday! Woohoo! Any way bye!

~ Hyouka♥