OH NO

-NEXT DAY- Yn woke up and did her daily routine as always Roc came and picked her up.They made there way to the hallways then yn spotted christine.She wanted to attack her and thats exactly what she wanted to do.Roc didnt even notice her anger cause he was to worry about being a pretty boy."Roc bae can you but me chips in the vending machine ill be back I have to get somehing in my 4th block"."Yea babe".They kissed then Roc left.Yn had all images of her beating up christine in her mind.She slowly approached Christine who was walking go her friends.Yn tapped her on the shoulder."Hey christine",she gave a cold evil smile."Umm....hey",she said nervously. Thats when yn grabbed Christine by the hair and started punching her face non stop.People came rushing thru with there cameras out and all.This shit was funna be on world star . Christine was yelling but yn didnt care.She slammed her on the floor, got on top and punched her repeatedly in the face.

(ROC POV)

As I was about to put my dollar in the vending machine when I saw everybody running and I heard punches.I was confused so I started running there direction too.My eyes widend when I saw yn fighting christine. I quickly ran over there and stopped the fight.Yn could have killed the baby in christine stomach. Idk if I should care or not. I dragged Yn away to the bathroom. I was mad."Yn wtf?!?! why are you fighting her!".She was panting hard, tryna catch her breathe."WTF YOU GETTING MAD FOR! SHE DESERVED THAT SHIT WITH HA THIRSTY NO EDGES GIRRAFE LOOKING ASS! yn was heated.I wanted to yell out "SHES CARRING MY BABY! but I didn't. I knew if I said that she would never wanna speak to me again."ARE you ok at least? "Yea im fine...im going home now im probably suspended". "Ill drop you off". "Yea". ~~POV OVER~~

(CHRISTINE POV)

I HATE YN! its fine cause guess who has Rocs baby? not you oh! She beat my ass so what I got revenge coming later . Maybe I should tell her im pregnant maybe I should not.Im only doing this for Roc.I went home cause I was suspended.I started crying silently then I heard a knock on the door.I wasnt surprised, It was roc."Wtf do you want?!?! you gon fight me too". "Look you need to chill cause im only here to check if the baby is ok". "Roc just leave me alone"."Bruh I swear I hate when females do that". I stood there with a blank emotion showing that I dont care,"Whatever christine".He put up the dueces and left.I swear he can be a bitch.