Nathan Imagine #8

Today is the day. ME AND NATHAN'S ANNIVERSARY!!! When I woke up I saw breakfast with a rose next to it and a note saying: Hi baby. Sorry I can't be with you, I hope you like your breakfast. After your done meet me at the beach we first met at :) love you xxx. I quickly ate, got dressed, then went to the beach. When I got there I called for Nathan. When he saw me he ran over, hugged me, and kissed my head. Then he took my hand and pulled me to the water. We played in it for a bit until Nathan said to me "I have another surprise, go back to the house and change then meet me in the backyard." Then he kissed my head and ran off. I quickly went home and changed into a v neck and some skinny jeans. When I went outside, Nathan put a blindfold on me and led me to a chair and sat me down. When he took off my blindfold I saw a beautiful dinner in front of me. Nathan whispered in my ear "Surprise gorgeous". Nathan sat across from me and we both began to eat. After we were done Nathan took my hand and said "I have to ask you something my love". He came over and got down on one knee. I gasped, instantly knowing what's happening. He said "Baby, from the moment I laid eyes on you, to now, I have fell more and more I'm love with you everyday. The reason I ask you this is because I love you more than anything in this world and I want to be with you until the moment I die. ElizaBeth Marie Walker, will you do the honor of becoming Mrs.Sykes? I smiled and screamed "YES!" He smiled, spun me around, then set me down. He took my hand in his and put the beautiful ring on my finger. Then he kissed my head gently and whispered "I love you princess" I said "I love you too." Then he led me back into the house. When we got inside Nathan ran us a nice warm bath. After that we got in and just relaxed for a while. Then after that we got out, got dressed for bed, then laid down. When we layed down, Nathan instantly pulled me into his arms and kissed my temple. He then gently laid me down and gave me the best message ever. After I did the same to him, even thought he wouldn't let me, we layed back down. He pulled me back into his arms and rocked me back and forth slowly. Then he ever so softly kissed my cheek and whispered "I love you angel" I whispered back "I love you too Nathey." He then started to rub tiny circles on my back and sing my favorite song to me. After the song ended I quietly yawned and closed my eyes. Nathan looked down at me lovingly and whispered " Sweet Dreams baby girl, I love you" I nuzzled my head more into his chest and said "I love you too Nath, sweet Dreams." Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep in the loving arms of my new fiance.

Hope you guys enjoy :)