Chapter 1

*Marco wakes up*

Im feeling good on this morning! Especially since I got high last night! But man...I got school in a couple of hours. That shit just killed my vibe! Well, let me get up...I got shit to do.

I wonder what im gone wear today? Should I wear my red polo shirt, true religions, and fire red 5s? Or should I wear my Gucci shirt, true religions, gucci belt, and gucci shoes? I guess I'll rock all Gucci today!

As I put on my clothes...my moms walk in.

Marco: Ma...wat u want?

Mom: Boy don't talk to me like that...I was just coming to tell u I'm going to take you to school today.

Marco: Ok. But wat time we leaving?

Mom: 7:45!

Marco: Ok.

It was now 7:30. I didn't feel like going to school today! I just wanted to chill at the house. Now I got to deal with Mona (one of my hoes) talk all fucking day!

Mom: C'mon Marco. I'll be outside!

I walked outside and the sun got all up in my face! I jumped in my moms ragety ass car.

Marco: I'm tired of this ragety thang ma!

Mom: Well. I don't have the money to buy an up to date one.

Marco: I'm going to buy you one trust me.

Mom: How you going to get the money?

Marco: How I always get my money!

Mom: Well you need to stop for yo ass end up dead or in jail.

Marco: Oh! At least its putting food on the table for you and Asia (my sister) and name brand clothes on our back!

Mom: Ok boy! You do what you want. You can't never say I haven't told you to stop.

Marco: Whatever

As we pulled up at my school, I got out the car embarrassed as hell! I just went in Engleside High School!

I went to my 1st period class and the first person I saw was Mona. I looked at her with a mean mugging look and sat in my assigned seat beside her.

Mona: Hey

Marco: Sup

Mona: Why you didn't text me back last night?

Marco: Man Mona don't start that shit! Its too early in the morning!

Mona: Ok Damn! You always mad at somebody!

I just looked at her and turned back around.

*Bell rings*

I sprung up out my seat because I had to meet up with my nigga Jo Jo. I been knowing Jo Jo since I was 5 and we both are Gangster Disciples!

I spotted that nigga walking out Mr. Bo class!

Marco: Jo Jo!

Jo Jo: Wassup nigga!

Marco: Sup! What you got for me?

Jo Jo: Well I just robbed this nigga in Englewood for 2 pints of Codeine, 10 bars, and 5 dime sacks of loud.

Marco: Shit! That's sweet. What you want for it?

Jo Jo: A Ferragama belt

Marco: Just bring all that shit to my house when we get out of school and I gotcha!

Jo Jo: Bet!

*End of School*

Well im headed home now. Its been a boring day at school and im ready to get in these streets! I got to get that shit from Jo Jo so I can go sell it.

When I got home I put my book bag down and ate a hot pocket. I was hungry as hell! After that, I put on a t-shirt and gym shorts to get comfortable. Then I called up Jo Jo!

*Start of Convo*

Marco: U coming through fool?

Jo Jo: Yea im on my way Bro.

Marco: Iight bet. Just call me when you out here.

Jo Jo: Bet.

*End of phone convo*