playing with fire

"Ma the neighbours are here " i called as i lead them the way into the hall were the dinner table is. As my thoughts linger on the stud i wonder to myself that she doesn't talk much same time her mom turned to me and introduce her to me she said "king this is my daughter alexandra u can call her Alex as u can see she doesn't talk much" while I turn to Alexandra and said "its nice to meet " as i stretch out my hand,she jus look at my hand and roll her eyes as her mom turned away I walk up close to Alex and whisper in her ears and said "facey huh ? You don't know what your coming at" i laugh and said don't take my kindness for weakness" I just shake my head and walks away. As the evening fly past by dinner was over as i excuse myself, i couldn't bring myself to look at Alex she was soo gorgeous although she's a stud and I'm a stud that's jus a no no for me I thought to myself I jus feel this pull towards her I had gotten so frustrated with my thoughts so i walk back into the hall where i saw my mom talking to alex mom i hold alex hand and pull her towards the kitchen and push her up against the wall as she gasped and squill​ under my touch I start to kiss her and she kiss me back while I move towards her neck with my lips as i nibbled on her ears she shiverer under my touch and she push me away and said "wtf you doing" while I stand there looking at her I grabs her phone and put my number in it while I smirk at her and said " I saw that u enjoy it " i laugh and walks away shaking my head and went upstairs into my room and closed the door as i land on the bed with a loud tud i couldn't stop thinking about Alex I jus cover my head with the pillow in frustration and drift off to sleep .