Love triangle?

Mina pov.
When we reached his house, I wasn't that surprised. He had a beach in the backyard with a cave off to the left, while a forest surrounded the house. He had a garden in the front and a window seat on the second level with a 360' window room on top of the house, near the back. I could faintly  see the spiral staircase leading up into the room. It happened to be my dream house actually.

"You're smiling so I assume you like it?" Magnus questioned with a grin. I nodded my head in approval until a thought barged into my mind. Did he know this is my dream house because he stalked me? He saw my unconscious frown. "What's wrong, do you not like something?"

I sighed, preparing myself for the conversation. "This is my dream house. Everything is exactly in the right place. Did you stalk me to find this out?" He scrunched up his eye brows but smirked anyways. "This is your dream house?" Was he avoiding my question? I just nodded my head. His smirk widened as he said, "This is my dream house. I made it up when I was 6 years old. Though I had terrible drawing skills back then!"

What a relief! But I wonder why we would dream of the same house... must just be a coincidence. He slowly took my hand and led me inside. The living room theme was ironically black and silver, with occasional little blues, like pillows and such. The kitchen was sparkling white with a marble island in the centre of the kitchen. I could also see a dinner table, only large enough for a family.

I noticed he looked at the table too, with a little sadness and longing. I used my mermaid powers to feel his emotions and dreams. He wanted a family of his own, a happy family, and he wanted to be a better father to his children than his father was to him. I detached my powers from him. I shouldn't have done that, especially without his permission.

Then again, he's done it to me. "This is my land home. My uh... house under sea is much bigger," he said modestly. I knew he lives in a castle, that he owns 2/3 of the ocean. I looked him up in a self writing history book. Just think about what you want to learn about and there it is! So I constantly get to geek out! Back to the situation at hand!

"It's adorable and homie! I love it." I assured him. He sighed in relief. Guess we're both a little nervous. "I'll take you on a tour of the house." He started walking before pausing at a door. "This is the basement, there's a gym and weapons room. Nothing fancy."
He then turned down a hall and pointed, "second guest bed at the end of the hall. There's a bathroom on the left." He smiled and turned back to a stair case I hadn't noticed.

He gestured with his hand to go up the stairs. So I did. I had noticed that there were no photos on the wall, but frames where they should be. He once again gave them a sad look. I decided not to mention it.

As we reached the second level, he pointed to the room on our left. "My room. Stereotypical rich guy room," he laughed out as he opened the door to show me that his room had a walkin closet door and a bathroom. "And behind us is a guest room." He then mumbled, "It was for my mate, incase she wasn't comfortable sleeping in the same bed as me." He glanced at me quickly before saying "moving on."

He was definitely a family man. And I have to admit that it made my heart melt.

Seth pov.
We were all together in one room, with an agreement. But I didn't agree. Who cares about my opinion anyways. "Yeah," said Andrew in response to something Jay said. "I mean, we all saw that look in her eyes. I don't know about you guys but I never recall her looking at me like that," Andrew said sadly.

Jay and Andrew are teaming up to take out the others. But we all know the elephant in the room. Eventually, our team will break and we will be at each other's throats. The thought of Jay in danger puts me on edge. Must be because we are really close. Like brother close.... Seth, you and I both know that doesn't sound right. Shut up, we are just brother kind of friends, right?

"Seth?! Hello, angel boy?" I snap my head up to look at the other two. "Yes?" I asked as if I had just spaced out. Jay had a look in eye that told me that we would talk later. "Well, I shall see you guys within the next few months," said Andrew. I then realized why I was called.

Andrew had been holding his hand out and I was disrespectful not to shake it. As he pulled his hand back, I quickly grabbed his hand and shook it with a smile. He smiled back genuinely. He then walked out of the room before taking off into a sprint. He was nicer than I first thought. Nicest vampy I know.

"Sparrow, what was it?" Asked jay using the nickname he gave me. My name starts with an S and I have wings, what else was he to call me? "Oh nothing J Dawg, don't worry about it," I said almost too fast. I was not ready to share these... these... feelings. I was straight. I am straight. Well... am I really?

Jay pov.
He had a far away look in his eyes again. Every time he did this, he'd be staring at me in my eyes. I wonder if he would be a good Luno? I mean, like, I read about female alphas with a male mate. The alpha wouldn't give up her tittle, so the male became a male version of a Luna, a Luno. But, it's not like I like Seth in such a fashion. But even if I did, it wouldn't be aloud. But, could he be my Luno, one day?

No. I can't think such thoughts. I'm an alpha, I don't get such pleasantries! I need a Luna to pass down the genes. But you want Seth, jay. You can't deny it. He has to know. It can't be a secret forever. If only Seth felt the same way I did.

Andrew pov.
Did those boys know? They obviously like each other. They have what's called 'skinny love'. It's when two people like each other and everyone knows about it but them.

The pack is calm when the angel boy is around. It's a shame that Seth is interested in Jay. Well once I destroy Jay, maybe Seth would come with me? Who cares, this is about Mina. Once I get her, we shall be together forever, literally!

Magnus Pov.
As I walk around my kitchen, I think of Amanda, who at this point is in my library beside her guest room. She saw my dinner table and she went through my mind. She knew how I felt and didn't mention anything. I saw her pause at the empty picture frames and she once again didn't say a thing. But I didn't miss the small smile that graced her face. What was she thinking?

A sizzle from the pan brings me back to cooking. I check the stake and they are medium rare. Just how we like them. I pause after I put both steaks on a plate.

I shouldn't know how she likes her steak. I shouldn't know her middle name is Erica. I shouldn't know her absolute favourite colour is purple, and that teal/mint, black and red are a close next. That she is the next moon goddess. I shouldn't know these things. She should have been the one to tell me. And yet I had to track her.

I absolutely had too, before I even knew she was my other half. Why was I so blessed to end up with her as my other half anyways? My life has been filled with darkness and power, so why am I presented with such a gift?

Why was Magnus tracking her in the first place?

Are you shipping Seth and Jay?

Are you shipping Seth and Andrew?

Andrew and jay?

Now the big question is, who do you ship with Mina?

In NYC at the moment! So excited! And nobody is to talk about Trump in the comments. Please! No. World. War. Three. In the comments! Thank you!

Omg, I'm back from NYC! Had lots of fun. In math class at the moment. Anyways, I realized something funny. We buy our school chairs from a company called Alpha, and we buy our protractors from a company called Omega... I find it so funny!

*rubs away a tear* ughhh, I'm weird. Anyways have a great night or day or whatnot!