akwardest Gym class ever

Jay p.

i get in my gym clothes and see my dad. i ask him about anyone new."your mom mind linked me everything. every detail and yes. she is here, i'll mind link everyone" i breath i sigh of relife and my dad laughs. 'no one is to use any words that relate to werewolfs because the new gril is one and doesn't know it' thats when i see her walk in. she intoduces herself, excuses herself from the gym, with gym clothes my dad gave her. she looks hot in whatever she's in, i think.

as she walks away and out to the locker room, i growel showing the boys to stop looking at her with lust and the girls to stop looking at her like she can die from it. she's sudenly back in the room and a little breeze hit my face. she looks shocked, i know i looked shocked, my dad is shocked, so what i will say next isn't suprizing. everyone was shocked.nmom was walking by the gym doors. how i know? i herd "WHAT!?" she came in and Amanda was so confused.

mina p.

at break i check my locker. #44. good. i get in my lock and see my schedule. gym, YEAS! not a mistake, on porpuse;) my fav. i get to run pretty fast. its awesome. i get a few looks and every time i run i get faster. i smell something heavenly again. that thing was Jay. why does he smell so good? i enter the gym and he was the first thing i see. next was a man that looked like Jay. i guess thats his dad. I know i know, his mom and dad are incharge. i walk up, introduce myself and YEP, mr. Wolfe. he handed me some gym clothes that were my size. i walked to the change room but as i exited the room i herd a low growel. what are they? wolfs or something? lol, as if. but his family seems really important and powerful.

the girl's change room door was, guess what? pink! i changed into my green and brown gym shirt and shorts. than i ran and pushed the gym doors open with ease. i stoped and realised what just happened, i had gone so fast that a breeze blew in Jay's short brown hair with some green tips that remind me of trees. i was shocked, so was he, and his dad, and everyone else. i knew his mom was near cuz i smelt some more power, if thats posible to smell power, and i herd a "WHAT!?" and she came in. how did she know. i am not shocked now but confused.

"i am sorry, i didn't know i can go that fast, but, you... and you... and you guys have some explaining to do." the first you was toward Jay's mom, the next to his dad and the next, well my finger pointed back and forth. "when's your birthday?" his parents asked. "why does it matter?" i question back. "answer us now!" his father said in a strong tone. strong enoght to scare me." Dad you frightened her!" Jay said. why does his voice sound like honey and why is he standing up for me? "tomorrow" i said knowing i sounded scared but i didn't care. Jay was infront of me before i could blink. "its ok, don't worry about them, they seem scary but really, they are softies." he whispered.

"we are sorry for scaring you, we'll explain everything tonight, did you know there is a halloween party today, after lunch? you can go home to get a costum if you want." his mother sounded desparait. "ok, ya sure.now can we make things a little less akward by starting gym? please" Jay still touching my shoulders let go giving me a nod. His mom walked out and his father said, "10 laps. full court. don't waste time!" jay ran beside me the whole time. running beside me on my left and switching to my right side by going behind me or vise versa or even running backwards infront of me showing off. i found it funny. the gym ended and is was time for lunch.

#44. i love the locker #. i grabed my lunch and was off. i open huge doors to the lunch room with all the 9s,10s,11s,and 12s staring at something. guess what? me. i see chelsea and Jay and some strangers at a table. outside. Yay. no sarcasim intended. i love breezes and grass and trees and little ponds and even dark clouds. i go outside and i am blinded. AHHHH, the light, it burns! i hiss in my thoughts, it nover gets old. haha. i sit at the table and jay sitting on my right as chelsea scooches closer to my left.

2 strangers look at me. 'hi, my name is amanda, feel free to call me mina" they look at each other then back at me."we know." they replied creepily in my opinion. Jay steped up to the plate base ball metefor "this is Lucy, my sis, and beau, a friend that picks on me alot." oh so thats the creeps names. i eat a ham sandwitch and get ready to leave to the office to announce my brb momment for the dance.

~at home~

i check my dress up box. i only kept it for halloween! i have 5 things i have to pick from. A mermaid ( a sports bra i put fake scales on when i was younger with a purple shiny tail. everyone loves the shiny tail.), werewolf (my fav white wolf sweater with fake fur and fake tail too), witch (what do you think? a black, purple, green, and some white dress and a black cape), vampire (scarlette red dress with fake fangs and a black cape with ruby red amazing heels)or an angel (white dress that that has wings and the dress hovers over my white heels and to top it all off of course a halo) . i pick...............