Note

Hello beloved reader,

thank you for taking the time to read this book. It's my first time writing a modern au and I'm really excited about it. I've focused on developing my (female) OC a lot more in this work than I usually do with my Original characters, so I hope it works out and I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment telling me what you think.

There will be a lot of MUSIC in this book. Above /most/ chapters there will be a YouTube video with music for you to play whilst you read. The music provides atmosphere and a more in depth experience. For example, if Levi Ackerman is listening to a song in a certain chapter, I'll put the music in the media box at the beginning, so you can hear what Levi is hearing. You get me?

This book contains MATURE THEMES! That includes gore, violence, gun crime, weapons, sex, explicit language and other stuff that might be triggering. It is in the description and the book is also rated as mature (That's three trigger warnings altogether and we haven't even started the book yet. THREE) So read at your own discretion. I WILL NOT be putting up warnings before chapters that contain sexual content as I usually do in other my books, so if you're uncomfortable with that, stop reading.

The inspiration for this work came from the 2017 film: BABY DRIVER. There are no characters or plot similarities in this book that I've taken from the film, it just inspired me. The idea for the music providing a base to the story is also something I liked from that film.

I was also lightly inspired by the 2016 film: SUICIDE SQUAD. I liked the film, and I liked the idea of the focus being on a bunch of bad guys. My female OC, Cassandra, is also inspired by Harley Quinn.

If you've read this far, congratulations! I like you already. Enjoy the book.

'MESSED UP' IS AN UNEDITED DRAFT. THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES. IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER, OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT BE POSTING MY SHIT ON WATTPAD.