Teaching the Countries (A Hetalia fanfic)

So... I'm not exactly sure why I'm uploading this. I was just looking at my random document and clicked on this. It's old work I made a long time ago =/ Maybe I'll continue the story in a while... I have no idea what's going to happen though. Just a flicker on something that gave me the title idea. xD

(Prologue!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my chair staring at the screen on my computer, a bored expression on my face. I was browsing the net looking for something to do, a quiz, a story, quotes, pictures, videos anything that was Hetalia related. Sadly there was nothing new or at least interesting seeing as I had already been to all of the good websites. Scrolling down the page I saw a site that I hadn’t been to before. It read ‘Hetalia Academy.’ Of course I had been to dozens of sites that all said the same thing, but what was the harm in trying? With a flick of my mouse I clicked on the link. Immediately music started playing, blasting my speakers. I panicked and instantly tried turning down the volume but to no avail. A man was singing the chores of ‘Marukaite Chikyuu’ in English. I tried exiting out but my screen was frozen. At the end of the chores instead of saying ‘I’m Hetalia’ the man said ‘This is Hetalia Academy’. I sat frozen in my seat as the voice cleared its throat. “Sorry for that, it’s just protocol.”My eyes winded, I thought for a moment the voice was actually talking to me but then I dismissed the thought, this was probably just a virus. “Ah, you’re probably thinking this is just a virus.” The man continued. “But this isn’t.” I had enough of this creepiness; I shot my hand out and hit the off button for my computer. Nothing happened. I desperately pressed it over and over again but still nothing. The man sighed“That’s not going to work, please, just listen for a moment.” I sat back down in my seat, not believing what was happening. It sounded as if he was an actual person right in front of me, so real. “Very good, this shouldn’t take too long. My name is Celleb Roberts and I am here to grant you-“ He was cut off and the screen went black. I had unplugged the computer with my foot. I let out a sigh of relief and relaxed back in my chair. “I told you that’s not going to work.”I spun around and saw a hologram of a tall man with dark brown hair and grey blue eyes shaking his head at me. He was dressed in a black suit that had a red tie and his hands were in his pockets. “Let’s just get this over with. I hear by grant you entrance into Hetalia Academy.” The hologram image disappeared and I was too stunned to move. What the heck was that? I slowly turned around to face my now black computer. Nothing was happening; maybe I had just imaged it all. I spook too soon because the next thing I knew the ground opened up below me and I was falling.