Mr. Teddy?

This is really choppy and short so sorry about that =/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Um, America sir,” I said timidly, holding my hands together as I nervously fidgeted. “I-I don’t really have anything to wear to bed…” Keeping my eyes glued to the ground I watched as his feet move over to a nearby dresser.

“Oh dude, sorry ‘bout that. Totally forgot.” He pulled open a draw and rummaged in it for a second before pulling something out and tossing it at me. Removing it from the top of my head where it had landed I looked it over. It was a large shirt that had the American flag printed on it. I giggled slightly. Go figure. The next thing I knew another item of clothing was sailing in my direction. Catching it this time I realized that it was a pair of pajama pants. They were huge!

“Well, I’m going to go change then.” I turned around and walked over to where the bathroom was. Closing the door behind me I slowly changed into the pajamas he had given me. Once done I opened the door up again and stepped out. Since America was much taller than me the shirt and pants were about as baggy as they came.

“Um…” I started as America turned to face me. His eyes widened slightly before a huge grin appeared on his face followed by laughter.

“Dudette! You look hilarious.” He said in between laughing. My face blushed slightly as I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

“Hey,” I snapped. “It’s not like I could sleep in those cloths. They were, weird.” Stomping my foot on the ground for emphasis I stormed over to his bed were I plopped down and covered myself up in the blankets.

“Hey!” He yelled back. “That’s my bed. You get the floor.” The sheets were then flung off me and I glared up at an ‘angry’ America. His cheeks were puffed out and his eyebrows scrunched together. It was more of an adorable look than angry. My lip quivered as I continued to look at his face. I then couldn’t hold it in any longer and cracked up laughing. Rolling around slightly on the bed I clutched my stomach for emphasis. He tried to be serious but his own face started to waver. He then burst into laughter just like mine.

After we were done laughing some… stuff happened and… somehow… I-I

Ended up sleeping in the same bed as America… *blush* *gulp* *HRE fangirl scene*

The next morning I woke up to find America’s arms wrapped around my stomach and his head resting on my chest. He was holding me like a teddy bear and I’m pretty sure he thought I was.

“Mr. Teddy, Tony’s my friend! Give me back the muffins. I’ll bite your face off if you don’t…. Teddy… Why are you so comfy…?” Muttering to himself he squeezed me tighter and I held back a small yelp. It took a lot of self-control not to hit him over the head because he was sleeping. It’s not like he was doing it on purpose. Besides that, I was blushing up a storm. Not only my cheeks but my entire body was bright red.

“America,” I said softly, trying to push his head off of my chest lightly. “America.” I tried again, louder this time. After a few more tries I gave up. He wasn’t going to wake up when I asked nicely so…

“America,” I whispered in his ear. “If you don’t wake up I’m going to eat your muffin.”

His eyes opened immediately before he jumped away from me with a look of horror on his face. “What? What? Not my muffin! No! Anything but that! Just don’t-“ He stopped ranting when his eyes landed on me.

“Morning.” I said with a small glare directed at him.

“You’re not Mr. Teddy.” He said confused.

“No, I’m really not.” Stepping off of the bed I made my way to the end of it before turning around to face him. “I suggest you don’t mistake me for a Mr. Teddy again. My Russian side might come out.”

I guess when Celleb said I was attending Hetalia Academy he meant the next day because here I stood, uniform and all in front of the one and only Gakuen Hetalia. Every Hetalians dream school.

My eyes sparkled with delight and excitement as I stared up at the amazing building. It was impossible to describe so I’ll leave it up to your imagination. America gave me an odd look before opening up his mouth to say something. I turned to look at him but he said nothing. Instead he closed his mouth again and opened it again, this time a puzzled look was on his face.

“Um, what’s your name?” He asked.

“My name?” I pondered the thought for a second. I could have any name I wanted. A Japanese name even! No wait, I have to pretend to be Washington so I need an American name. Shoot.

“Emily Vanessa Jones. Jones since it’s your last name. Just in case anyone asks.” I gave a small nod at the end.

“Oh… So where’s the Emily and Vanessa from.” For some reason he seemed to actually care which caught me off guard.

“Emily’s a really popular name where I’m from and Vanessa’s my first name,” Facing the building once more a bright smile grew on my face. “Now let’s go to school.”