Best chapter one? Heell yeah!

So, uh, hey.

How are ya? Good, good.

Umm, I don't really know what your doing here. Normally my thoughts are off limits to the public...

Well, while your here, I might as well make the most of it!

Ok ok, so if I want to make sure people keep reading, I need to make this the BEST chapter one in the history of chapter ones!

Watch this! I can do a back flip!

(Hey, can you flip your phone for me? If your on a computer, can ya get on a phone? Thanks, pumpkin)

Wow, did ya see that?!? I didn't even know I could do that... cool, I know 😎

Umm, what else can I do... oh, I got it! If your on Wattpad, then you must LOVE story's, right? ITS STORY TIME!

Ty and Alyssa were both patients in a psychiatric hospital.

One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ty suddenly jumped into the deep end and sank to the bottom of the pool.

Alyssa jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Ty out.

When the Head Nurse heard of Alyssa's heroic act, she ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Alyssa, she said, "Alyssa, I have good and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because you were able to respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient."

"The bad news is that Ty hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Alyssa replied, "He didn't hang himself. I put him there to dry."

"Sooo, how soon can I go home?"

   So yeah, there's that.

   Well, I hope I made this the best chapter one in the history of chapter ones. If all goes according to plan, I'll see you in chapter two?