Youtube ads

So I was going true my liked videos (which is basically my song playlist), you know, just jamming out behind closed doors.

   But do ya know those ads that may pop up before the video? And you have to squeeze your butt cheeks and hope that you get lucky?

Well, I got one every video

   And I would be fine with that. It's just five seconds! But when the same ad plays for every single video, you may start to lose it. Kinda like me.

   But to top that cake, the ad was a depression video. "If you are feeling depressed, please call here" kinda thing. And don't get me wrong, I'm not depressed in the slightest. But if the music I listen too have the same ad at the beginning, then apparently im doin something wrong.

   O yeah, we just hit something along 10 followers. Bring out your party hats! Get something to drink! No alcohol, I'm not gonna be responsible for what happens afterwards. Just get some tea or something.

   I've seen lots of people do dumb things when there drunk. Great example: One of my friends got drunk with his sister and her friends. Lucky bastard. The funny thing was that he had a hangover, so he didn't remember any of it. All he told me was that his mom found him passed out in the backyard.

   My dad got drunk a lot too. I don't know how my mom felt about it, but I thought it was funny.

But then again, I thought the restraining order was funny, too.

Jeez, I just had that realization that I'm really an ass.

Kinda depressing.

   Well, I guess I need to make a phone call.