Sleepover

My name is Shin Higaku.

I'm an average student at Akidemi High which I swear has these presence of a demon. Besides that it's a pretty good school. Good is the most positive I'll get.

Well one night I was supposed to be going to a sleepover at my FRIEND Budos house.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. His family are too cheery for my liking.

But of course he bribed me into coming. He bribed me with books. You see in his basement there are shelves and shelves of books. That's what convinced me to go.

When I arrived Budos mom told me to head on down to the basement where the sleepover was going to be.

I wasn't sure if anyone would even get to sleep there was like twelve people.

When I looked around spotted Oka Ruto my best friend. Fancy Oka coming to a sleepover.

Oka is the leader of the Occult Club.

I'm second in command😗

When everyone was fooling about and drinking Oka and I went into a corner with our stuff and read.

After about fifteen minutes Budo came over to us and grinned like a fool. He hadn't touched the alcohol.

"Truth or dare?" He asked us. Oka rolled her eyes and looked at me.

I waited. Oka waited. Budo waited.

"Sure" I said and got to my feet.

"Are you feeling okay" she looked at me.

"Yeh I'm fine." I smiled at Budo. " Come on then!"

Oka sighed but came and sat crossed legged in the circle of students. I was the youngest there.

Saki Miyu was daremaster first.

"Right.... Shin."

"Oh god" I glanced at Oka. She gave a weak smile.

"Truth or Dare?"

I gulped hard. "Uuum.. DARE!"

Saki smirked.

"Okay....... I dare you to kiss Budo."

"WHAT!?!" We both cried in unison.

Budo smiled.

"I'm fine with it."

"Uhhhh...... Okay......"

"As long as we don't to do it in front of you."

So me and Budo exited the room. Budo seemed so calm and cool.

I was bright pink even though I'm usually as pale as a ghost.

Budo looked at me. He was a good two years older than me. But he took hold of my hands and kissed me full on the lips.

"I love you" He whispered into my ear.

Budo was gay.

Budo always seemed like the straightest guy on earth. I always knew I was gay but Budo?

I didn't know what to do.

He had started blushing painfully and mumbled an apology of some sort.

As he was still mumbling I hugged him hard and burst into tears.

"I love you too."

Budos eyes lit up and he smiled "I never knew emos could love."

We re-entered the room as if nothing ever happened.

Oka came up to me. She always knew I had a crush on Budo since I first ever saw him.

I never knew I was good enough to be his friend let alone his boyfriend.

"What was it like" she asked.

"I don't know."

Oka looked at me and smiled.

After everyone fell asleep at around two in the morning I felt something moving about next to me.

Budo came edging closer trying not to wake anyone.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hi"

"Am I allowed a hug then?"

I looked at him in the eerie darkness. Oh god he even wears that bloody bandana when he sleeps I thought.

I snuggled up close to him and just then we heard the basement door open.

We tried to move away from each other but we weren't fast enough.

It was his mum.

"Budo?!?" She exclaimed.

I burst into tears.

"Why are you crying sweetie?" She asked.

"You're going to give him into trouble." I wailed.

"No I'm just a little shocked that's all."

She looked around the room nervously . Everyone was now awake and looking at us.

"We'll talk about this in the morning okay?"

I sighed in relief. I collapsed against Budo not caring that people were there.

Everyone gasped.

"That's why they didn't make a big deal over Saki's dare!" Ryuto Ippongo said.

Oka looked at me with a hurt glance thinking I had kept this a secret from her.

I explained to her that I was going to leave it until the morning and she nodded at me but still seemed upset