Doppelganger

Doppelganger

I was washing the dishes while me and my husband were chatting about something. We had our dinner late that night. We were talking about the past things we had, when we were not yet married.

While we were talking, suddendly my son cried, he had a cold that night and want me to sleep with him but i cant because im still doing the chores before we sleep.

My husband went to the room where my son was and a few minutes after, he went outside the room and gone to the bathroom. He didnt turn on the light and left the door open. The bathroom door is just beside the sink where i am washing the plates. So i would know who went in and out. And i thought while he was there he still want to continue our conversation.

So I started talking to him, telling him what my day went today. I told him what happened to our son this afternoon. Kian bumped with another kid while playing and got bruised.

I suddenly stopped, realizing i'm talking to myself because he's not commenting anything or even said a word for me to know that he was still listening.

I finished washing the plates and got cloth to dry my hands from water. I called him and no answer. I decided to peek inside the bathroom and i got surprised! No one was there.

I was heading to our room and still wondering who i saw went into the bathroom a while ago. I opened the door to our room and saw my husband and son sleeping, both snoring.

..............................................................