Mirror

I used to be so stubborn and lazy when I was a little one. My mom always shouts at me that I need to brush my teeth right after I eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. I did what she says but not every after dinner, because I wanna brush before I go to bed.

One night, after we had dinner at my Grandma's house because it's her 50th birthday. We decided to stay there for a night because its saturday no work for mom the next day. My mom told me to brush my teeth but as Im used to do it before bed, I refuse.

Im playing with my doll when mom told me to sleep because its 5mins before midnight. I went to the bathroom, while I'm putting toothpaste to my toothbrush I noticed something in the mirror. That mirror was an old mirror in the bathroom of my Grandma's ancestral house. I thought I saw a woman in a Nun dress. I glanced again and there's no one. I continue brushing, and the moment I face the mirror I saw the Nun, full of blood in the face. I just closed my eyes believing that I'm just hallucinating, that I'm just sleepy.. And then I opened my eyes and still she is in front of me in the mirror. In so much fright, I closed again my eyes and prayed Hail Mary..

I feel relieved after I prayed. Hoping that she disappears, I open my eyes, and in shock.. the Nun is still there in the mirror whispering..

Hail Mary..