|3|

I week later......:birthday beat down 😏🙄
September 3rd
Alexus 🌺❤

I havent talk to August and Im hating it. Today is his birhday and I want to do something special. I texted him a birthday text and started making calls. What Im about to tell August about to blow his mind.
----

I got ready to go to August house.

I grabbed my keys and went to his house

-----
I knocked on the door. He opened the door with a towel wrapped around his waist, hair dripping on the floor. I bit my lip trying not to fuck the shit out of this dude.

"Hey birthday boyyyy." I smiled. He laughed smiling. He's so sexy.

"Thank you..what made you stop by?" He held onto his towel while opening the door wider.

I walked in.

"I cant see the birthday boy?" I laughed nervously. He straight face me.

"Alright Lexus, whats up?" He sat down. I sighed.

"I made plans for us for your birthday. And...I dont know how your going to take this but...I wasted... 32,000 dollars for it." I mumbled fastly.

"What the fuck Lexus!?! You know how I feel about you wasting your money on me! Even if it was my birthday." He yelled standing up.

"I know Im sorry.... I couldnt just give you a small little present and thats it." I shrugged.

"What was the money for...."He ran his hand down his face. Shit..

"Uh, college..." I mumbled. All hell went loose.

"Alexus!!!!! Why the fuck would you waste your college money on me!! Yu know what. Who ever you gave yo money to, we getting it back." He sprinted to his room.

"I have more money for college!" I yelled.

"Idgaf!" He yelled back.

I rolled my eyes. He came back down looking sexier than ever.

 He came back down looking sexier than ever