|5|

Alexus 🌺💅

I came out swiping my mouth. I looked down fiddling with my fingers.

"August.....Im starting  to think that Im......Pregnant." I said slowly. I held my stomach while It cramped.

"What? Fuck man....you sure your not on your period?" He ran his hand down his face, sitting on bed. I shook my head.

"I was suppose to get it this morning but I guess Im late. Cuz you didnt pull out on the plane or last night. So I guess your sperm cracked my shell last night Plus you aint pull out today." Tears formed in my eyes. He let out a big sigh.

"Its okay, If you dont want the baby, I'll just take care of it my self since you sound like you dont want anything to do with it." I shrugged grabbing my clothes. He didnt say anything. I nodded and called an uber.

"Thank you for the breakfast, btw. " I slid on my shirt and put pants on. I walked out his house. The uber just pulled up. I was just about to get in the car until August stopped me.

"Your just gonna leave?" He grabbed my waist, I rolled my eyes.

"Yea Im gonna leave. When I told you I was pregnant, you didnt even sound happy that your having a child. If you dont care about the child then you obviously dont care about me since Im the mother of it. I know this is really new to you since you just started liking me but Im truly sorry, this is my first time falling inlove and I cant take it right now. Now I have to go somewhere. I'll try keeping in touch." I grabbed his hand putting it on my stomach and I got in the car. He pulled off leaving August standing there.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. The driver arrived infront of my condo. I paid him 30$ and got out. I walked in and it was a mess. I forgot that I had clothes from laundry 8 days ago. I put my dirty clothes in the washer.

I went up to my room and took a good shower. I washed all my parts and my hair making sure I was super clean. I got out the shower drying myself, slipping on a set of black lace panties and bra. I dried my hair and put my products in. I put it in a slick bun. I did my edges and put a little makeup. I went in my closet to find an outfit.

I grabbed my keys and walked out, locking the door

I grabbed my keys and walked out, locking the door. I got in my car and drove to the clinic.
-------
August 💦🙄💪
Fuck man... I walked inside the house. It was quiet without her here. I went to the kitchem and saw the food from this morning. I looked at the time and it was 3pm. Damn..we were kicking at it for that long? I ate the rest of my food and put Alexus's in the trash. I walked up to my room and it smelled like hot sex.